|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Kianna's family from?
2. What metal object in the author's pocket set off the metal detector at the airport?
(a) Cell phone.
(b) A pocket knife.
(d) Fingernail clippers.
3. What percent profit did complex systems for blackjack aim for?
(a) 2 percent.
(b) 3 percent.
(c) 1 percent.
(d) 4 percent.
4. How many visitors did the Grand Victoria Casino boast that it had daily?
5. Where had Lewis's father immigrated from?
(a) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which dining establishment did the team meet at in the Grand Victoria Casino?
2. What was Lewis's alias at the Grand Victoria?
3. What pub did Lewis and Felicia talk about missing when they graduated?
4. At MIT, what year was Andrew Tay?
5. Where did Lewis suggest playing after almost getting in trouble at a casino in Chapter 1?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)