|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, from which airport was the author boarding a plane?
2. How much money did the average visitor to Vegas lose in a typical weekend?
3. Where did Fisher and Martinez go every weekend?
(b) Atlantic City.
(c) Las Vegas.
4. How many hours a day did Lewis spend matching high and low cards as he began to learn basic strategy for blackjack?
(a) 3 hours a day.
(b) 4 hours a day.
(c) 2 hours a day.
(d) 5 hours a day.
5. What was the capacity of the Grand Victoria Casino?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Brian Hale grow up?
2. In November of 1994, what alias was Martinez using at the hotel?
3. In what state was the largest casino in the world?
4. When Lewis sat down for his first turn at a blackjack table in Vegas, where was the couple from who were already at the table?
5. What type of house did Lewis's parents live in?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)