|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money had Martinez and Fisher made in six months?
(a) $75,000 each.
(b) $200,000 each.
(c) $50,000 each.
(d) $100,000 each.
2. Where had Lewis's father been working on a project?
3. How long did Lewis promise Rosa that he would continue dealing every day to practice?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 4 hours.
4. What percent of hundred dollar bills were said to contain minute traces of cocaine embedded in their fibers?
(a) 85 percent.
(b) 80 percent.
(c) 95 percent.
(d) 75 percent.
5. Where had the author first met Lewis?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(d) Atlantic City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would be waiting for Lewis in his suite if he stayed at the MGM?
2. What was Felicia doing after graduating from MIT?
3. How many visitors did the Grand Victoria Casino boast that it had daily?
4. What kind of boots was Lewis wearing as he went for his casino test?
5. Where had Lewis's father immigrated from?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)