|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the total amount of money that the author carried onto a plane in Chapter 2?
2. Which dining establishment did the team meet at in the Grand Victoria Casino?
(a) PRIME BurgerHouse.
(b) Crave Deli.
(c) Buckinghams Steak House.
(d) The Buffet.
3. Who was George Foreman fighting in Vegas during November of 1994?
(a) Joe Frazier.
(b) Muhammad Ali.
(c) Michael Moorer.
(d) Clay Hodges.
4. What was Andrew Tay's major?
(a) Electrical engineering.
(d) Mechanical engineering.
5. What alias did Lewis use when he was asked to fill out a ratings card at the Chinatown casino?
(a) Andrew Wang.
(b) Mark Hou.
(c) David Chow.
(d) Thomas Cheng.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would be waiting for Lewis in his suite if he stayed at the MGM?
2. What sport did Michael Sloan play?
3. How much money had Martinez and Fisher made in six months?
4. How old was Jill Taylor when she met the author?
5. How much money in chips was jammed into Lewis's carry-on bag when he and Martinez flew to Vegas in November of 1994?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)