|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Brian Hale grow up?
(a) New Jersey.
2. Why had Fisher left college?
(a) His sister was injured in a car accident.
(b) His brother was injured a construction accident.
(c) His father died.
(d) He flunked out.
3. How much did Rosa say that the investors in the blackjack team earned of the winnings?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 15 percent.
(c) 12 percent.
(d) 7 percent.
4. What food was on a glass coffee table in Chapter 3?
(b) Chinese takeout.
(c) Barbecued chicken wings.
5. In Chapter 3, where did Fisher and Martinez ask Lewis to go with them the next weekend?
(a) Las Vegas.
(d) Atlantic City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What metal object in the author's pocket set off the metal detector at the airport?
2. Who was George Foreman fighting in Vegas during November of 1994?
3. What was the signal that meant the deck was warm?
4. What did Andre Martinez wear on a necklace?
5. In Chapter 1, how much money did Lewis have in a duffel bag?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)