|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Michael Sloan play?
2. How much money in chips was jammed into Lewis's carry-on bag when he and Martinez flew to Vegas in November of 1994?
3. In Chapter 3, where did Fisher and Martinez ask Lewis to go with them the next weekend?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Atlantic City.
4. What was Felicia's major?
(a) Chemical Engineering.
(b) Civil and Environmental Engineering.
5. What was the time at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(b) 8:10 p.m.
(c) 3:10 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Fisher and Martinez go every weekend?
2. What color ink was used to write the house number for the place where Lewis went for his casino test?
3. What flight did Martinez and Kevin take to Vegas in November of 1994?
4. When Lewis sat down for his first turn at a blackjack table in Vegas, where was the couple from who were already at the table?
5. What was a part of Jason Fisher's ethnic background?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)