|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Rosa say that the investors in the blackjack team earned of the winnings?
(a) 7 percent.
(b) 12 percent.
(c) 10 percent.
(d) 15 percent.
2. How much had Kevin Lewis won at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. Where had the author first met Lewis?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Atlantic City.
4. What simple word was used to signal +2?
5. For how long had Lewis led a double life?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 4 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the dealer at the casino where Martinez and Lewis played blackjack in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 2, from which airport was the author boarding a plane?
3. In Chapter 2, when did the author first meet Lewis?
4. How many hours a day did Lewis spend matching high and low cards as he began to learn basic strategy for blackjack?
5. How much money had Martinez and Fisher made in six months?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)