|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had the MIT Blackjack Team been in existence?
(a) 15 years.
(b) Almost two decades.
(c) 12 years.
(d) Almost a decade.
2. What percent of the time would a deal normally bust in blackjack?
(a) 33 percent.
(b) 15 percent.
(c) 21 percent.
(d) 28 percent.
3. What was the signal that meant the deck was warm?
(a) Folded arms behind the back.
(b) Folded arms in front of the chest.
(c) Scratching an ear.
(d) Hands in pockets.
4. What metal object in the author's pocket set off the metal detector at the airport?
(b) A pocket knife.
(c) Cell phone.
(d) Fingernail clippers.
5. What was a part of Jason Fisher's ethnic background?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did Michael Sloan play?
2. What was Felicia's major?
3. In Chapter 3, where did Fisher and Martinez ask Lewis to go with them the next weekend?
4. How many hours a day did Lewis spend matching high and low cards as he began to learn basic strategy for blackjack?
5. What was the name of the dealer at the casino where Martinez and Lewis played blackjack in Chapter 4?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)