|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What simple word was used to signal a +16?
2. How much money was stuffed into the pockets of the author's jacket when he was at the airport?
3. What signal would have told Lewis to double his bet?
(a) A bent right arm.
(b) Both arms folded.
(c) Arms flat at her sides.
(d) A hand running through her hair.
4. What food was on a glass coffee table in Chapter 3?
(a) Chinese takeout.
(c) Barbecued chicken wings.
5. What simple word was used to signal +2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Brian Hale grow up?
2. Why had Fisher left college?
3. What percent of hundred dollar bills were said to contain minute traces of cocaine embedded in their fibers?
4. What was a part of Jason Fisher's ethnic background?
5. Where did Zimonowski live before moving to Vegas?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)