|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signal would have told Lewis to double his bet?
(a) A bent right arm.
(b) Arms flat at her sides.
(c) A hand running through her hair.
(d) Both arms folded.
2. In Chapter 3, where did Fisher and Martinez ask Lewis to go with them the next weekend?
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Atlantic City.
3. What was a part of Jason Fisher's ethnic background?
4. Where had Lewis's father been working on a project?
5. In Chapter 1, how much money did Lewis have in a duffel bag?
(b) A little over five hundred thousand dollars.
(c) A little over one million dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percent profit did complex systems for blackjack aim for?
2. Where was Kianna's family from?
3. Why had Fisher left college?
4. What did Andre Martinez wear on a necklace?
5. Where did Lewis take his Spotting and Gorilla tests?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)