|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours a day did Lewis spend matching high and low cards as he began to learn basic strategy for blackjack?
(a) 5 hours a day.
(b) 2 hours a day.
(c) 4 hours a day.
(d) 3 hours a day.
2. In Chapter 2, from which airport was the author boarding a plane?
3. How much money was stuffed into the pockets of the author's jacket when he was at the airport?
4. What was the signal that meant the deck was warm?
(a) Folded arms in front of the chest.
(b) Scratching an ear.
(c) Folded arms behind the back.
(d) Hands in pockets.
5. What metal object in the author's pocket set off the metal detector at the airport?
(b) Fingernail clippers.
(c) Cell phone.
(d) A pocket knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how much money did Lewis have in a duffel bag?
2. For how long had Lewis led a double life?
3. Where did Lewis take his Spotting and Gorilla tests?
4. What food was on a glass coffee table in Chapter 3?
5. What percent of hundred dollar bills were said to contain minute traces of cocaine embedded in their fibers?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)