|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Lewis's father been working on a project?
2. How much had Kevin Lewis won at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. How many hours a day did Lewis spend matching high and low cards as he began to learn basic strategy for blackjack?
(a) 2 hours a day.
(b) 3 hours a day.
(c) 4 hours a day.
(d) 5 hours a day.
4. What did Andre Martinez wear on a necklace?
(a) Shark tooth.
(b) St. Christopher medal.
5. What color ink was used to write the house number for the place where Lewis went for his casino test?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the signal that meant the deck was warm?
2. How long had the MIT Blackjack Team been in existence?
3. How much did Rosa say that the investors in the blackjack team earned of the winnings?
4. In Chapter 3, where did Fisher and Martinez ask Lewis to go with them the next weekend?
5. Where did Zimonowski live before moving to Vegas?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)