|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, when did the author first meet Lewis?
(a) 5 years earlier.
(b) 4 years earlier.
(c) 6 years earlier.
(d) 7 years earlier.
2. How much did Rosa say that the investors in the blackjack team earned of the winnings?
(a) 15 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 12 percent.
(d) 7 percent.
3. How much had Kevin Lewis won at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 3, where did Fisher and Martinez ask Lewis to go with them the next weekend?
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Atlantic City.
5. How much money was Lewis carrying when he took his casino test?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lewis suggest playing after almost getting in trouble at a casino in Chapter 1?
2. What sport did Michael Sloan play?
3. What was the address where Lewis was going to take his casino test?
4. Where was Kianna's family from?
5. How much money was stuffed into the pockets of the author's jacket when he was at the airport?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)