|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the dealer at the casino where Martinez and Lewis played blackjack in Chapter 4?
2. What sport did Michael Sloan play?
3. What color ink was used to write the house number for the place where Lewis went for his casino test?
4. Where had Lewis's father been working on a project?
5. For how long had Lewis led a double life?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had Fisher left college?
2. Where did Lewis take his Spotting and Gorilla tests?
3. How much had Kevin Lewis won at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. Where did Fisher and Martinez go every weekend?
5. How old was Rosa when he matriculated at MIT?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)