|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Kevin Lewis been drinking in Chapter 1?
(c) Long Island Ice Tea.
(d) Rum and coke.
2. In Chapter 1, how much money did Lewis have in a duffel bag?
(c) A little over five hundred thousand dollars.
(d) A little over one million dollars.
3. Where had the author first met Lewis?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Atlantic City.
4. Where did Lewis take his Spotting and Gorilla tests?
(a) An MIT classroom.
(b) Martinez and Fisher's apartment.
(c) Lam's apartment.
(d) A casino in Chinatown.
5. What was the address where Lewis was going to take his casino test?
(a) 43 Wister Street.
(b) 15 North Grove St.
(c) 27 Stanford Street.
(d) 35 Anderson St.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a part of Jason Fisher's ethnic background?
2. Where did Lewis suggest playing after almost getting in trouble at a casino in Chapter 1?
3. What college was Lewis attending?
4. How much money had Martinez and Fisher made in six months?
5. What metal object in the author's pocket set off the metal detector at the airport?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)