|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the blackjack team get to the Indian Casino in October of 1996?
(a) Hired limousines and drivers.
(b) Drove rental cars.
(c) Took a commuter shuttle and hired rental cars.
(d) Hired 2 vans and drivers.
2. Where had Lewis's father immigrated from?
(a) Hong Kong.
3. After splitting from Rosa, how much did Martinez and Fisher invest in the team?
(a) $1,000,000 each.
(b) $750,000 each.
(c) $400,000 each.
(d) $200,000 each.
4. On Labor Day weekend 1997, how much of a profit had Martinez's squad made in the first four hours of play?
5. Where had the author first met Lewis?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) Atlantic City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Luxor built?
2. How much did the blackjack team make when they gambled at the Indian Casino in October of 1996?
3. Which dining establishment did the team meet at in the Grand Victoria Casino?
4. Where did Kianna grow up in the United States?
5. Where did Fisher stay in Vegas during Super Bowl weekend?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)