|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the second casino that the team played in Louisiana?
(a) Isle of Capri.
(b) Bayou Vista Plaza.
(c) Vegas Style North.
(d) Lucky Magnolia.
2. What was Andrew Tay's major?
(a) Mechanical engineering.
(c) Electrical engineering.
3. What was Felicia's major?
(b) Chemical Engineering.
(d) Civil and Environmental Engineering.
4. In Chapter 24, what name was Martinez using at his home-base hotel?
(a) Nobuo Toyamo.
(b) Misumato Aiko.
(c) Leonard Wu.
(d) Atsuko Kasumi.
5. How much money had Martinez won in his first hours playing on President's Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. In November of 1994, what alias was Fisher using at the hotel?
2. During Lewis's first time in Vegas, who was acting as team secretary?
3. In Chapter 24, how much money did Martinez have in a duffel bag in his home-base hotel?
4. On Valentine's Day 1998, where had Fisher and Martinez returned from?
5. Where did Jill Taylor live at the time she met the author?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)