|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state was the largest casino in the world?
(a) New Jersey.
2. Where was the Hispanic guy from that Lewis partied with on New Year's Eve in Vegas?
(b) South Carolina.
3. How old was Rosa when he matriculated at MIT?
4. During Lewis's first time in Vegas, who was acting as team secretary?
5. On Valentine's Day 1998, where had Fisher and Martinez returned from?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What simple word was used to signal a +16?
2. Where did the blackjack team meet to discuss the problem with new chips being issued at the MGM Grand?
3. Who did Rosa say was the point guy at Plymouth Associates?
4. How long had the MIT Blackjack Team been in existence?
5. How many hair color changes did Fisher made President's Day weekend?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)