|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of wood had been used to build a deck at Lewis's parents house?
2. How much money had Martinez and Fisher made in six months?
(a) $50,000 each.
(b) $100,000 each.
(c) $75,000 each.
(d) $200,000 each.
3. What was Lewis's alias at the Grand Victoria?
(a) Bradford Trong.
(b) Barry Chow.
(c) Wyatt Chong.
(d) Charles Ming.
4. What type of house did Lewis's parents live in?
(a) A ranch-style house.
(b) A split-level house.
(c) Two-story colonial-style house.
(d) A nineteen century fouresquare.
5. What birthday was Lewis celebrating when he got tickets for the team for the Tyson vs. Holyfield fight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lewis meet the independent surveillance that the author interviewed?
2. How many square feet did the casino have where the author met Jill?
3. Where was Felicia's sister during Thanksgiving of 1994?
4. In Chapter 3, where did Fisher and Martinez ask Lewis to go with them the next weekend?
5. What was Lewis's father's occupation?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)