|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lewis played Gorilla on his second night in Vegas, who were some of the guys at the blackjack table?
(a) Basketball players from the Orlando Magic.
(b) Basketball players form the New York Knicks.
(c) Basketball players from the Houston Rockets.
(d) Basketball players from the Los Angeles Lakers.
2. What alias did Lewis use when he was asked to fill out a ratings card at the Chinatown casino?
(a) Thomas Cheng.
(b) David Chow.
(c) Andrew Wang.
(d) Mark Hou.
3. What metal object in the author's pocket set off the metal detector at the airport?
(a) A pocket knife.
(b) Cell phone.
(d) Fingernail clippers.
4. Where was the Hispanic guy from that Lewis partied with on New Year's Eve in Vegas?
(d) South Carolina.
5. What type of house did Lewis's parents live in?
(a) A ranch-style house.
(b) A split-level house.
(c) A nineteen century fouresquare.
(d) Two-story colonial-style house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was George Foreman fighting in Vegas during November of 1994?
2. What was Lewis watching on television in Chapter 26?
3. Where did the team meet on Valentine's day 1998?
4. How much money in chips was jammed into Lewis's carry-on bag when he and Martinez flew to Vegas in November of 1994?
5. After Martinez's trouble President's Day weekend, how much had the team won by Sunday morning?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)