|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of wood had been used to build a deck at Lewis's parents house?
2. Where had Lewis's father been working on a project?
3. What signal would have told Lewis to double his bet?
(a) Arms flat at her sides.
(b) A bent right arm.
(c) A hand running through her hair.
(d) Both arms folded.
4. What percent of hundred dollar bills were said to contain minute traces of cocaine embedded in their fibers?
(a) 75 percent.
(b) 95 percent.
(c) 85 percent.
(d) 80 percent.
5. What percent of the time would a deal normally bust in blackjack?
(a) 28 percent.
(b) 15 percent.
(c) 33 percent.
(d) 21 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, from which airport was the author boarding a plane?
2. How much money had Martinez and Fisher made in six months?
3. Where had the author first met Lewis?
4. How many hours a day did Lewis spend matching high and low cards as he began to learn basic strategy for blackjack?
5. When Lewis sat down for his first turn at a blackjack table in Vegas, where was the couple from who were already at the table?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)