|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18, 19, and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the address where Lewis was going to take his casino test?
(a) 43 Wister Street.
(b) 15 North Grove St.
(c) 35 Anderson St.
(d) 27 Stanford Street.
2. What pub did Lewis and Felicia talk about missing when they graduated?
(b) The Pub.
(d) John and Gary's
3. What was Andrew Tay's major?
(a) Electrical engineering.
(b) Mechanical engineering.
4. Vegas had Fight Night, New Orleans had Mardi Gras, and what did Boston have?
(a) Alumni weekend.
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) Boxing Day.
5. By June of 1995, what profit had the team made in the last eight months?
(a) 30 percent.
(b) 25 percent.
(c) 15 percent.
(d) 20 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What signal would have told Lewis to double his bet?
2. Labor Day weekend 1997, what type of buttons did Martinez have on a red silk shirt?
3. How long did Lewis promise Rosa that he would continue dealing every day to practice?
4. In Chapter 4, which casino did the limousine take Lewis and Martinez to?
5. How long had the MIT Blackjack Team been in existence?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)