|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18, 19, and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair did Jill Taylor have when she met the author?
2. What alias did Lewis use when he was asked to fill out a ratings card at the Chinatown casino?
(a) David Chow.
(b) Mark Hou.
(c) Thomas Cheng.
(d) Andrew Wang.
3. Where did the blackjack team meet to discuss the problem with new chips being issued at the MGM Grand?
(a) Club Paradise.
(b) Voodoo Beach.
(c) The Bank.
(d) The Haze.
4. Why had Fisher left college?
(a) He flunked out.
(b) His father died.
(c) His brother was injured a construction accident.
(d) His sister was injured in a car accident.
5. How long did Lewis promise Rosa that he would continue dealing every day to practice?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flight did Martinez and Kevin take to Vegas in November of 1994?
2. Labor Day weekend 1997, what type of buttons did Martinez have on a red silk shirt?
3. What Indian casino did Martinez wish to try in October of 1996?
4. How many members did the tribe have that ran the casino where the author met Jill?
5. How much money was stuffed into the pockets of the author's jacket when he was at the airport?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)