|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18, 19, and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What metal object in the author's pocket set off the metal detector at the airport?
(a) Fingernail clippers.
(b) A pocket knife.
(c) Cell phone.
2. How old was Jill Taylor when she met the author?
3. Where did Zimonowski live before moving to Vegas?
(c) New Mexico.
4. What Indian casino did Martinez wish to try in October of 1996?
(b) Mohegan Sun.
5. What alias did Lewis use when he was asked to fill out a ratings card at the Chinatown casino?
(a) Thomas Cheng.
(b) David Chow.
(c) Mark Hou.
(d) Andrew Wang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Felicia's major?
2. How much money in chips was jammed into Lewis's carry-on bag when he and Martinez flew to Vegas in November of 1994?
3. Where was Kianna's family from?
4. What pub did Lewis and Felicia talk about missing when they graduated?
5. How many different aliases did Lewis create to play blackjack in Vegas?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)