|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lewis meet the independent surveillance that the author interviewed?
(b) A casino in Vegas.
(c) A bar in Boston.
(d) A casino in Illinois.
2. Where did Andrew Tay grow up?
(a) Outside Detroit.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Outside Chicago.
3. What color hair did Jill Taylor have when she met the author?
4. How much money had Martinez and Fisher made in six months?
(a) $75,000 each.
(b) $100,000 each.
(c) $200,000 each.
(d) $50,000 each.
5. In Chapter 24, how much money did Martinez have in a duffel bag in his home-base hotel?
(a) About $400,000.
(d) About $300,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Kianna Lam's major?
2. What simple word was used to signal a +16?
3. By June of 1995, what profit had the team made in the last eight months?
4. In June of 1995, what were Kianna, Michael, and Fisher eating?
5. What alias did Lewis use Super Bowl weekend in Las Vegas?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)