|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Zimonowski live before moving to Vegas?
(d) New Mexico.
2. What was Kianna Lam's major?
(a) Electrical engineering.
(c) Mechanical Engineering.
(d) Aerospace Engineering.
3. How many 747s would fit inside the Pyramid at Luxor stacked one on top of the other?
4. How much did Rosa say that the investors in the blackjack team earned of the winnings?
(a) 12 percent.
(b) 7 percent.
(c) 15 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
5. What was Lewis's alias at the Grand Victoria?
(a) Wyatt Chong.
(b) Barry Chow.
(c) Bradford Trong.
(d) Charles Ming.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the three new recruits for the blackjack team start working?
2. What was the capacity of the Grand Victoria Casino?
3. How much money had Martinez and Fisher made in six months?
4. What was Andrew Tay's major?
5. How many members did the tribe have that ran the casino where the author met Jill?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)