|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lewis going to be working after graduating from MIT?
(b) Los Angeles.
2. How many square feet did the casino have where the author met Jill?
(a) 1.4 million square feet.
(b) 4.7 million square feet.
(c) 500,000 square feet.
(d) 750,000 square feet.
3. What was the address where Lewis was going to take his casino test?
(a) 43 Wister Street.
(b) 27 Stanford Street.
(c) 15 North Grove St.
(d) 35 Anderson St.
4. By June of 1995, what profit had the team made in the last eight months?
(a) 30 percent.
(b) 20 percent.
(c) 15 percent.
(d) 25 percent.
5. What alias did Lewis use Super Bowl weekend in Las Vegas?
(a) Ken Davis.
(b) Andy Phillips.
(c) Dave Williams.
(d) Bob Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of boots was Lewis wearing as he went for his casino test?
2. What was Felicia doing after graduating from MIT?
3. On President's Day 1998, what color suit was Martinez wearing?
4. At MIT, what year was Andrew Tay?
5. In Chapter 24, what name was Martinez using at his home-base hotel?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)