|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stories high was the Pyramid at the Luxor?
(a) 15 stories.
(b) 30 stories.
(c) 27 stories.
(d) 23 stories.
2. What color hair did Jill Taylor have when she met the author?
3. What simple word was used to signal a +16?
4. Where did Martinez hide in his hotel room when security broke in on President's Day?
(a) Under his bed.
(d) A ledge outside his window.
5. Where did Kianna grow up in the United States?
(a) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. At MIT, what year was Andrew Tay?
2. What alias did Lewis use when he was asked to fill out a ratings card at the Chinatown casino?
3. In June of 1995, what were Kianna, Michael, and Fisher eating?
4. What was Andrew Tay's major?
5. When was the Luxor built?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)