Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4
• It was a little after 3 a.m. and Kevin Lewis was playing blackjack in Las Vegas.
• He was taking cues from a spotter named Jill, a former MIT mechanical-engineering major and an honors student at Harvard Business School.
• They had worked out various signals so Kevin would know what actions to take.
• This time, she ran her hand through her hair which meant to get out now.
• Immediately Kevin said that was enough for him and he made his way through the casino.
• Kevin had heard the stories about what happened if he was caught.
• That night he was lucky, and he made it outside without any problems.
• Soon Jill joined him and they discussed going to another casino called the Stardust.
• Kevin was carrying a little over a million dollars in a duffel bag.
• His bankroll had been partially financed by shadowy investors who had...
This section contains 3,399 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)