Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6, Treatments That Work)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Patty Duke's panic attacks became very clear to her around what age?
2. What is the name of the drug also referred to as Tegretol?
3. All of the ______ medications are more effective for mania than against depression.
4. Until what era was mental illness considered to be rooted in psychological trauma?
5. In 1985, Dr. Akiskal reported results of a study on how many children or younger siblings of adult bipolar patients?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a...
This section contains 1,031 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)