|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was it that Patty's best friend lived across the street from her?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
2. Who adapted the screenplay for the television docudrama on Patty's life?
(a) John Steiner.
(b) John McGreavey.
(c) Michelle Anderson.
(d) Norah Ephron.
3. An overdose of lithium can result in what?
4. Who did Patty Duke play in <i>The Miracle Worker</i>?
(a) Susan B. Anthony.
(b) Elizabeth I.
(c) Sylvia Plath.
(d) Helen Keller.
5. What is the name of the mother whose daughter convinced her to seek therapy and lithium changed her life?
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor who discovered lithium's effects on mania originally suspected that what was the culprit for the disease?
2. What is the name of Patty's adopted son?
3. What is another name for the drug Depakote?
4. Who was the associate producer of Patty's television docudrama?
5. Who is the Stanley Harris Senior Professor and chairman of the department of psychiatry at Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)