|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did John Astin have from his previous marriage?
2. Who adapted the screenplay for the television docudrama on Patty's life?
(a) John Steiner.
(b) Michelle Anderson.
(c) John McGreavey.
(d) Norah Ephron.
3. What is another name for the drug Prozac?
4. When were monoamine oxidase inhibitors ushered into the antidepressant era?
5. Where did Akiskal study 750 psychiatric patients looking for a link between creativity and manic depression?
(a) Minneapolis, MN.
(b) Los Angeles, CA.
(c) Memphis, TN.
(d) New York, NY.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Patty's adopted son?
2. What is another name for the drug Depakote?
3. Who is an example in Chapter 10 that saw signs of manic depression in her married son?
4. Who did Patty Duke play in <i>The Miracle Worker</i>?
5. What is Patty's best friend's name?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)