|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes, "For every Hemingway, there are thousands of manic-depressives whose lives are ruined"?
(a) Dr. Susan McAnderson.
(b) Dr. Seymore Johnson.
(c) Dr. Kay Redenfield.
(d) Dr. Anthony Rothschild.
2. All of the ______ medications are more effective for mania than against depression.
3. What is the name of Patty's current husband?
4. In what year did Patty Duke make her television movie about her manic-depressive illness?
5. Duke writes, "I don't take it lightly when I say there are moments in the theater that are to me a ______ experience."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mother of Ellen, who in high school developed manic depression?
2. In the story about siblings dealing with manic depression, who is Judd's sister?
3. What did Patty often throw during her manic episodes?
4. Patty Duke writes, "The tendency to _______ is something we've been doing for too long when it comes to manic depression."
5. Patty Duke writes that she believes all the people in her life prior to when were victimized by her illness?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)