|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the president of the Manic-Depressive Illness Foundation?
(a) Dr. Richard M. McAnally.
(b) Dr. Kay Redfield Jamison.
(c) Dr. Stanford H. Ray.
(d) Dr. Susan H. Rosenfield.
2. What is the name of the drug also referred to as Tegretol?
3. Who, along with Rose Kurland, founded the Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association?
(a) Johnathan Williams.
(b) Sarah Strawman.
(c) Marilyn Weiss.
(d) Andrew Mathews.
4. Where does Patty's brother live?
(b) New York.
5. Which composer wrote of his delusions to his fiancé Clara Wieck?
Short Answer Questions
1. An overdose of lithium can result in what?
2. Winston Churchill's biographer described him as what?
3. Which composer wrote that he wished "the earth were a shell filled with gunpowder, to which I would put a match for my diversion"?
4. Who played Patty's son in the film <i>Please Don't Hit Me, Mom</i>?
5. Who discovered lithium's effects on mania?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)