|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what play comes the line, "The lunatic, the lover, and the poet, are of imagination all compact"?
(a) <i>A Winter's Tale</i>.
(b) <i>A Midsummer Night's Dream</i>.
(c) <i>Romeo and Juliet</i>.
2. Who adapted the screenplay for the television docudrama on Patty's life?
(a) Norah Ephron.
(b) John McGreavey.
(c) Michelle Anderson.
(d) John Steiner.
3. What is the name of Patty's adopted son?
4. In the example of dealing with a spouse with the illness, who is married to Tracey?
5. Who was the associate producer of Patty's television docudrama?
(a) Jessica Warden.
(b) Sarah Smithson.
(c) Lily Andrews.
(d) Peggy Griffin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Patty's brother live?
2. Who played Patty's father in the television movie?
3. Which composer wrote that he wished "the earth were a shell filled with gunpowder, to which I would put a match for my diversion"?
4. What is another name for the drug trazodone?
5. Who is the Canadian entrepreneur and former owner of Bloomingdales?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)