Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the circuit with which John and Patty worked as actors and traveled?
(b) Last Exit.
(c) World tour.
(d) Off Broadway.
2. Who played Patty's father in the television movie?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her son.
3. "Even when there are little to no side effects, anywhere from ___ to ___ percent of people stop taking their lithium."
(a) 50 to 60.
(b) 10 to 25.
(c) 40 to 50.
(d) 20 to 30.
4. Patty Duke writes, "The tendency to _______ is something we've been doing for too long when it comes to manic depression."
(a) Hide it.
(b) Pretend it's not there.
(c) Look away.
(d) Expose only the negative.
5. What did Patty Duke also do with the docudrama she made for television?
(b) Operated the camera.
(d) Designed sound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Patty Duke play in <i>The Miracle Worker</i>?
2. Who is the Stanley Harris Senior Professor and chairman of the department of psychiatry at Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center?
3. What was Robert Campau referred to by one of his former employees?
4. Who is the author of the book, <i>Touched with Fire: Manic-Depressive Illness and the Artistic Temperament</i>?
5. Where does Patty's brother live?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)