|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Life After Manic Depression.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Patty Duke's character's teacher in The Miracle Worker?
(a) Rebecca Landson.
(b) Ashley Matthews.
(c) Susan Sullivan.
(d) Sarah. Wilson.
2. Patty Duke's father was what?
(b) A teacher.
(d) An alcoholic.
3. What is the name of the drug also referred to as Tegretol?
4. What percentage of unipolar depressives will eventually commit suicide?
5. What was the way Patty attempted suicide the majority of the times?
(a) Overdosing on pills.
(b) Drowning herself.
(c) Slitting her wrists.
(d) Jumping in front of a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mother of Ellen, who in high school developed manic depression?
2. From what form of bipolar illness does Patty Duke suffer?
3. What did Patty Duke also do with the docudrama she made for television?
4. Who is the author of the book, Touched with Fire: Manic-Depressive Illness and the Artistic Temperament?
5. An overdose of lithium can result in what?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)