|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Life After Manic Depression.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Patty's oldest son?
2. What award did Patty win for women's rights activities?
(a) The Women's Achievement Award.
(b) The Susan B. Anthony Award.
(c) The Martha Graham Award.
(d) The Eleanor Roosevelt Award.
3. Who is the 38-year-old woman mentioned in Chapter 2 who moved nine times in three years and consistently changed careers?
4. What often happens to families in which there is a manic-depressive child?
(b) Socially isolated.
(c) Socially interactive.
5. When were monoamine oxidase inhibitors ushered into the antidepressant era?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Patty now a spokeswoman for?
2. Who was Patty Duke's character's teacher in The Miracle Worker?
3. Where does Patty have a farm?
4. Who adapted the screenplay for the television docudrama on Patty's life?
5. In "A Marriage that Shattered," who is married to Larry?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)