|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Life After Manic Depression.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the medical sociologist at the University of Miami School of Medicine and one of the field's major researchers in analyzing DNA?
(a) Dr. Janice Egeland.
(b) Dr. Michael M. Pafundin.
(c) Dr. Emily Ogden.
(d) Dr. Sarah. J. Gilliam.
2. In "A Marriage that Shattered," who is married to Larry?
3. In what year was Patty Duke born?
4. Charles Burney was the biographer of which composer?
5. Every few months, Patty says she gets a what taste in her mouth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Patty's oldest son?
2. How much older is Patty's brother than her?
3. From what play comes the line, "The lunatic, the lover, and the poet, are of imagination all compact"?
4. What is the circuit with which John and Patty worked as actors and traveled?
5. What is the term for patients whose mood changes collide with one another, from month to month, day to day, sometimes even within the same day?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)