|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Life After Manic Depression.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Until what era was mental illness considered to be rooted in psychological trauma?
2. When were monoamine oxidase inhibitors ushered into the antidepressant era?
3. Who played Patty's father in the television movie?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her son.
4. Who, along with Rose Kurland, founded the Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association?
(a) Johnathan Williams.
(b) Andrew Mathews.
(c) Sarah Strawman.
(d) Marilyn Weiss.
5. In "A Marriage that Shattered," who is married to Larry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Charles Burney was the biographer of which composer?
2. Who heads the Foundation for Depression and Manic Depression in New York's Upper East Side?
3. All of the ______ medications are more effective for mania than against depression.
4. How old was Patty's father when he died?
5. In the story about siblings dealing with manic depression, who is Judd's sister?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)