|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, My Family and Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the book published upon which Patty's docudrama was based?
2. In what year did Patty Duke make her television movie about her manic-depressive illness?
3. In what neighborhood did Patty's parents grow up?
(a) Park Slope.
(d) Kips Bay.
4. What is the name of Patty's adopted son?
5. Since what year has Patty Duke been taking lithium?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did John Astin have from his previous marriage?
2. Who is the Bipolar II woman from Chicago who says she wishes she could bottle her mania?
3. What psychiatric hospital did Patty's first husband take her to in Los Angeles?
4. Where was it that Patty's best friend lived across the street from her?
5. Who is one of the authors of the book Manic-Depressive Illness and an associate professor of psychiatry at John Hopkins University?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)