|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, My Family and Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Patty Duke's first big, public manic episode?
2. Who is the Armenian-born psychiatrist dedicated to studying personality and mood disorders who is referred to in Chapter 2?
(a) Dr. Aing Skanil.
(b) Dr. Hagop S. Akiskal.
(c) Dr. Sarah Adkinson.
(d) Dr. Steven Balantzian.
3. Researchers believe that there is a link between the gene which may pass along traits of manic-depressive illness and what chromosome?
4. Researchers in Washington D.C. were studying how many patients whose depressions started in the spring and ended in the fall?
5. What ex-boyfriend of Patty's did she indirectly apologize to, by way of siblings or friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the television movie Patty Duke made about her manic-depressive illness?
2. Charles Burney was the biographer of which composer?
3. What is the name of Patty's adopted son?
4. Who is the controversial former Prime Minister of Israel referred to in Chapter 8?
5. What Wall Street trader testified in court that his manic-depressive illness led to his making bad business decisions?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)