|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, My Family and Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within how many weeks did lithium begin to work for Patty Duke?
2. Patty Duke has suffered episodes of mania as well as depression since her late teens but did not know the name of her illness until she was how old?
3. Where do Patty's sister and her husband live?
4. At the time the book was written, the Amish study was continuing covering how many subjects from 11 families?
5. Who is the 35-year-old artist used as an example in the section of Bipolar II?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't John work as a screenwriter during one period of Patty's marriage?
2. In a 1969-research project at Washington University in St. Louis, researchers found that in two families, everyone that was ______ was also manic-depressive.
3. In a study in Belgium, what percent of birth parents whose adopted children had manic depression had a history of mood disorders?
4. Patty Duke's mother was one of how many children?
5. What is Patty Duke's mother's name?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)