|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, My Family and Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reportedly drank 16 double frozen daiquiris in one night?
(b) Dorothy Parker.
(d) James Conrad.
2. What is Patty Duke's middle son's name?
3. What is another name for the drug Depakote?
4. Where was it that Patty's best friend lived across the street from her?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
5. In what year did Patty marry her current husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pills of lithium does Patty Duke take per day?
2. How much older is Patty's brother than her?
3. Where did Akiskal study 750 psychiatric patients looking for a link between creativity and manic depression?
4. Who writes, "For every Hemingway, there are thousands of manic-depressives whose lives are ruined"?
5. Where does Patty's brother live?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)