|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Creativity Connection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Patty when her parents split up?
2. Who is the assistant professor of psychiatry at McLean Hospital at Harvard medical school?
(a) Dr. Sarah M. Wilkinson.
(b) Dr. Anthony J. Rothschild.
(c) Dr. Sanjay D. Deepak.
(d) Dr. Frederick M. Wolverton.
3. For how many years did Patty Duke suffer severely with her illness before she was finally diagnosed as manic depressive?
4. Who was Patty's first husband?
(a) Harry Falk.
(b) John McAdams.
(c) Jerry Wilson.
(d) John Astin.
5. How old was Patty's father when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Bipolar II woman from Chicago who says she wishes she could bottle her mania?
2. Where was Patty's second and longest hospitalization?
3. What ex-boyfriend of Patty's did she indirectly apologize to, by way of siblings or friends?
4. Who is the author of the book, Touched with Fire: Manic-Depressive Illness and the Artistic Temperament?
5. What is Patty Duke's middle son's name?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)