|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Creativity Connection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the book, Movie Stars, Real People, and Me?
(a) Judith Bakely.
(b) Joshua Logan.
(c) Jennifer Anderson.
(d) Sean Astin.
2. What did "Grandpa Duke" do for a living?
(a) He was an engineer.
(b) He was a cab driver.
(c) He was a bartender.
(d) He was a mechanic.
3. Patty Duke says that one of the few, slight side effects she gets from the lithium is what?
(a) Hair loss.
(c) Weight gain.
4. For how many years did Patty Duke suffer severely with her illness before she was finally diagnosed as manic depressive?
5. All of the ______ medications are more effective for mania than against depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Patty Duke's character's teacher in The Miracle Worker?
2. Patty Duke writes, "The tendency to _______ is something we've been doing for too long when it comes to manic depression."
3. Researchers in Washington D.C. were studying how many patients whose depressions started in the spring and ended in the fall?
4. What is the name of Patty's current husband?
5. Who is the assistant professor of psychiatry at McLean Hospital at Harvard medical school?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)