|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, My Little Beige Pill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the play starring Susan Clark about three women in which Patty performed in Los Angeles?
(a) Meetin's on the Porch.
(b) Miriam's Story.
(c) Adriana's Back Door.
(d) The Glass Castle.
2. How did Patty Duke feel when she was diagnosed with manic depressive illness?
3. Dr Elliot Gershon says that manic-depressive illness may have something to do with ________.
(a) Assortative mating.
(b) Associative bipolarism.
(c) Acclimancy factor.
(d) Infancy risk.
4. How old was Patty when her parents split up?
5. How many genes does a person have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the way Patty attempted suicide the majority of the times?
2. What is the name of the third book Patty is writing and says she's doing research for?
3. Since what year has Patty Duke been taking lithium?
4. Patty Duke did not recall having any manias before the age of what?
5. Who is the 35-year-old artist used as an example in the section of Bipolar II?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)