|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, My Little Beige Pill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much older is Patty's sister than her?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 8 years.
2. What researcher from Yale University School of Medicine participated in the study from Jerusalem on genetic connections?
(a) Dr. Neil Risch.
(b) Dr. Ronna Pennington.
(c) Dr. Frances Stein.
(d) Dr. Samuel Ross.
3. What does Bipolar III indicate?
(a) Medicated into mania.
(b) Manic all of the time.
(c) Depressive with mixed states.
(d) Manic most of the time.
4. Duke writes in Chapter 1 that as her episodes increased with frequency they also increased with what?
5. How many genes does a person have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 1, Looking Backward is written in the style of what?
2. What psychiatric hospital did Patty's first husband take her to in Los Angeles?
3. Patty Duke has suffered episodes of mania as well as depression since her late teens but did not know the name of her illness until she was how old?
4. How low did Patty's weight get when she was anorexic?
5. How old was Patty when she stopped living with her managers?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)