|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, My Little Beige Pill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Right after she was diagnosed, for a short period of time, Duke had her blood checked how often?
(c) Every two weeks.
2. In what year did Patty's parent's marry?
3. Since what year has Patty Duke been taking lithium?
4. What is the name of the forty-two-year-old mother of two who voluntarily participated in the study for winter depression?
5. Who is the 35-year-old artist used as an example in the section of Bipolar II?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr Elliot Gershon says that manic-depressive illness may have something to do with ________.
2. What is the term for "mild ups and downs"?
3. What door did Patty begin keeping open to prove to her sons that she had changed?
4. How old was Patty Duke when she was writing the book?
5. How old was Patty's father when he died?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)