|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, My Little Beige Pill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Every few months, Patty says she gets a what taste in her mouth?
2. When was Patty Duke's first big, public manic episode?
3. What is Patty's older sister's name?
4. Since what year has Patty Duke been taking lithium?
5. In a study in Belgium, among the adoptive parents of bipolar adoptees, the prevalence in mental illness was what percent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What researchers lived with an Amish family in Lancaster, Pennsylvania while studying at Yale?
2. Dr Elliot Gershon says that manic-depressive illness may have something to do with ________.
3. The increased risk of developing a mood disorder from having a first-degree relative who also has a mood disorder is how many times that of someone without that history?
4. How old was Patty Duke when she was writing the book?
5. What is the name of the forty-two-year-old mother of two who voluntarily participated in the study for winter depression?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)