|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Who Gets Manic-Depressive Illness?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Patty was about 12, where was her mother living?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) The Bronx.
2. Like manic-depressive illness, _______ usually begins late in adolescence and early adulthood and shares similar full-blown psychotic symptoms.
(a) Borderline personality disorder.
(b) Unipolar depression.
3. What is Patty's brother's name?
4. At the time the book was written, the Amish study was continuing covering how many subjects from 11 families?
5. How old was Patty when her parents split up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Patty Duke's father call her as a child?
2. Who was the couple who managed Patty Duke as a child?
3. What is Patty Duke's mother's name?
4. Chapter 1, Looking Backward is written in the style of what?
5. What does Bipolar III indicate?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)