|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Why Me?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Patty Duke's father was what?
(b) A teacher.
(d) An alcoholic.
2. What percentage of unipolar depressives will eventually commit suicide?
3. Who was the producer of The Patty Duke Show?
(a) William Anderson.
(b) Bob Sweeney.
(c) Jeremy Robinson.
(d) Michael Feinstein.
4. In what person is Chapter 1 written?
(a) Third person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Fourth person.
(d) First person.
5. Whose research states that of the unipolar depressives who commit suicide most will have visited their doctor within the month?
(a) Dr. Frederick Wolverson.
(b) Dr. Seymor J. Williams.
(c) Dr. George Murphy.
(d) Dr. Emily Watson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the sister who raised Patty Duke's mother?
2. What did "Grandpa Duke" do for a living?
3. Who was Patty's first husband?
4. For how many years did Patty Duke suffer severely with her illness before she was finally diagnosed as manic depressive?
5. What did Patty Duke's father call her as a child?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)