|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Why Me?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what person is Chapter 1 written?
(a) Fourth person.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person.
2. What is Patty's older sister's name?
3. How old was Patty's father when he died?
4. Like manic-depressive illness, _______ usually begins late in adolescence and early adulthood and shares similar full-blown psychotic symptoms.
(a) Borderline personality disorder.
(c) Unipolar depression.
5. Whose research states that of the unipolar depressives who commit suicide most will have visited their doctor within the month?
(a) Dr. Seymor J. Williams.
(b) Dr. Emily Watson.
(c) Dr. Frederick Wolverson.
(d) Dr. George Murphy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Patty Duke's father call her as a child?
2. For how many years did Patty Duke suffer severely with her illness before she was finally diagnosed as manic depressive?
3. What is the term for "mild ups and downs"?
4. Patty Duke did not recall having any manias before the age of what?
5. How much older is Patty's brother than her?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)