|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Why Me?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term for patients whose mood changes collide with one another, from month to month, day to day, sometimes even within the same day?
(a) Frequency bipolars.
(c) Rapid cyclers.
2. What kind of hat did Patty's father almost always wear?
(a) A bowler hat.
(b) A black fedora.
(c) A top hat.
(d) A gray fedora.
3. What is the name of the play starring Susan Clark about three women in which Patty performed in Los Angeles?
(a) Adriana's Back Door.
(b) Meetin's on the Porch.
(c) Miriam's Story.
(d) The Glass Castle.
4. What is the term for depressions which are a normal response to a major trauma?
(a) Normal depression.
(b) Reactive depression.
(c) Actuary depression.
(d) Unipolar depression.
5. Chapter 1, Looking Backward is written in the style of what?
(b) Speculative fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Patty Duke's mother's name?
2. How much older is Patty's brother than her?
3. In what neighborhood did Patty's parents grow up?
4. Who is the Armenian-born psychiatrist dedicated to studying personality and mood disorders who is referred to in Chapter 2?
5. Who is the 38-year-old woman mentioned in Chapter 2 who moved nine times in three years and consistently changed careers?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)