|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Families Suffer and Learn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Patty's second and longest hospitalization?
(a) Whispering Oaks.
(b) Mt. Sinai.
2. Who is the Canadian entrepreneur and former owner of Bloomingdales?
(a) Michael Anderson.
(b) Robert Campeau.
(c) Andrew Richou.
(d) Jacque Mortenson.
3. How old was Patty when her parents split up?
4. When was the Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association founded?
5. Who did Patty Duke play in The Miracle Worker?
(a) Elizabeth I.
(b) Sylvia Plath.
(c) Helen Keller.
(d) Susan B. Anthony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes, "For every Hemingway, there are thousands of manic-depressives whose lives are ruined"?
2. Who was Patty's first husband?
3. What is the circuit with which John and Patty worked as actors and traveled?
4. What do some mental health experts refer to "the mixed states" as?
5. Who is the 35-year-old artist used as an example in the section of Bipolar II?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)