|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Who Gets Manic-Depressive Illness?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Patty Duke's first big, public manic episode?
2. What did Patty Duke's father call her as a child?
3. In 1985, Dr. Akiskal reported results of a study on how many children or younger siblings of adult bipolar patients?
4. When Patty was about 12, where was her mother living?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) The Bronx.
5. How old was Patty's father when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the assistant professor of psychiatry at McLean Hospital at Harvard medical school?
2. Who was the sister who raised Patty Duke's mother?
3. In what neighborhood did Patty's parents grow up?
4. How much older is Patty's sister than her?
5. What is Patty Duke's mother's name?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)