|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Acting It Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Patty Duke's mother was one of how many children?
2. What is the name of the television movie Patty Duke made about her manic-depressive illness?
(a) Call Me Anna.
(b) The Patty Duke You Didn't Know.
(c) A Child Star.
(d) Yesterday's Dreams.
3. In what year did Patty's parent's marry?
4. Right after she was diagnosed, for a short period of time, Duke had her blood checked how often?
(a) Every two weeks.
5. Since what year has Patty Duke been taking lithium?
Short Answer Questions
1. Every few months, Patty says she gets a what taste in her mouth?
2. When was Patty's mother diagnosed with unipolar depression?
3. Who was the director of the television movie Patty Duke made about her illness?
4. Patty writes, "I believe that ______ is counterproductive, so in an almost selfish way it was important for me to forgive."
5. Patty Duke's father was what?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)