|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Acting It Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Researchers believe that there is a link between the gene which may pass along traits of manic-depressive illness and what chromosome?
2. How low did Patty's weight get when she was anorexic?
(a) 80 lbs.
(b) 85 lbs.
(c) 69 lbs.
(d) 73 lbs.
3. Patty duke writes, "____ was the most oppressive thing about living with the Rosses."
4. Who did Patty Duke play in The Miracle Worker?
(a) Helen Keller.
(b) Sylvia Plath.
(c) Elizabeth I.
(d) Susan B. Anthony.
5. What is the name of the forty-two-year-old mother of two who voluntarily participated in the study for winter depression?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Patty's mother diagnosed with unipolar depression?
2. What is Patty Duke's mother's name?
3. Dr Elliot Gershon says that manic-depressive illness may have something to do with ________.
4. In a study in Belgium, among the adoptive parents of bipolar adoptees, the prevalence in mental illness was what percent?
5. Who is the medical sociologist at the University of Miami School of Medicine and one of the field's major researchers in analyzing DNA?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)