|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Acting It Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many genes does a person have?
2. How old was Patty's father when he died?
3. For how many years did Patty Duke suffer severely with her illness before she was finally diagnosed as manic depressive?
4. Patty claims she doesn't like to do what to prove she can act?
(a) Take lunches.
(d) Meet casting agents.
5. Whose research states that of the unipolar depressives who commit suicide most will have visited their doctor within the month?
(a) Dr. Seymor J. Williams.
(b) Dr. Emily Watson.
(c) Dr. George Murphy.
(d) Dr. Frederick Wolverson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did "Grandpa Duke" do for a living?
2. Who is the director of the U.S. Alcohol, Drug Abuse, and Mental Health Administration referred to in Chapter 2?
3. From what form of bipolar illness does Patty Duke suffer?
4. In what year was the book published upon which Patty's docudrama was based?
5. How old was Patty when her father died?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)