|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Acting It Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1985, Dr. Akiskal reported results of a study on how many children or younger siblings of adult bipolar patients?
2. What did Patty Duke's father call her as a child?
3. When was Patty's mother diagnosed with unipolar depression?
4. Where was Patty's second and longest hospitalization?
(b) Whispering Oaks.
(d) Mt. Sinai.
5. Who is the medical sociologist at the University of Miami School of Medicine and one of the field's major researchers in analyzing DNA?
(a) Dr. Sarah. J. Gilliam.
(b) Dr. Janice Egeland.
(c) Dr. Emily Ogden.
(d) Dr. Michael M. Pafundin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was the book published upon which Patty's docudrama was based?
2. In a study in Belgium, what percent of birth parents whose adopted children had manic depression had a history of mood disorders?
3. Who was the sister who raised Patty Duke's mother?
4. Who played Patty's father in the television movie?
5. Who is the Bipolar II woman from Chicago who says she wishes she could bottle her mania?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)