|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, My Family and Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Patty Duke's mother was one of how many children?
2. When was Patty's mother diagnosed with unipolar depression?
3. Why couldn't John work as a screenwriter during one period of Patty's marriage?
(a) There was a strike.
(b) He was an alcoholic.
(c) She wouldn't let him.
(d) He was fired.
4. "Even when there are little to no side effects, anywhere from ___ to ___ percent of people stop taking their lithium."
(a) 10 to 25.
(b) 50 to 60.
(c) 20 to 30.
(d) 40 to 50.
5. What is Patty's brother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Patty Duke's mother's name?
2. How old was Patty when her parents split up?
3. What is the name of the drug also referred to as Tegretol?
4. In what year did Patty marry her current husband?
5. How much older is Patty's sister than her?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)