|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, My Family and Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Patty when her father died?
2. Who was John Astin's 12-year-old son who came to live with him and Patty?
3. The doctor who discovered lithium's effects on mania originally suspected that what was the culprit for the disease?
4. Where do Patty's sister and her husband live?
5. In what neighborhood did Patty's parents grow up?
(a) Kips Bay.
(b) Park Slope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the drug Prozac?
2. Why couldn't John work as a screenwriter during one period of Patty's marriage?
3. Where does Patty's brother live?
4. Patty Duke's mother was one of how many children?
5. What did Patty Duke's father call her as a child?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)