Chapter 1, Looking Backward
1. Chapter 1, Looking Backward is written in the style of what?
(d) Speculative fiction.
2. In what person is Chapter 1 written?
(a) First person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Fourth person.
(d) Third person.
3. Patty Duke has suffered episodes of mania as well as depression since her late teens but did not know the name of her illness until she was how old?
4. How did Patty Duke feel when she was diagnosed with manic depressive illness?
5. Duke writes in Chapter 1 that as her episodes increased with frequency they also increased with what?
6. When was Patty Duke's first big, public manic episode?
7. Patty Duke did not recall having any manias before the age of what?
8. Patty Duke's panic attacks became very clear to her around what age?
9. Patty Duke's panic attacks almost always revolved around what?
(a) Being on subways.
(b) The death of others.
(c) Her own death.
(d) Being left alone.
This section contains 3,425 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)