|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Crab in Part 6, Chapter 1, what does Colleoni demand from his crew?
2. As Ida tells Rose about how lust is distracting her, how much of youth does she say also has the same problem?
(a) A few.
3. How does Pinkie ask Rose about the idea of marriage in Part 4, Chapter 3?
(a) In a nondescript way.
(b) In an unclear way.
(c) In a lengthy, explanatory way.
(d) In a quick, passive way.
4. Which one of the following does Rose tell Pinkie in Part 5, Chapter 2?
(a) She might leave Brighton.
(b) She is thinking of having a big wedding.
(c) She might tell people what she knows about him.
(d) She wants to buy a house.
5. How many people have been by Mr. Prewitt''s house in Part 7, Chapter 5?
(a) Ten people.
(c) One person.
(d) Four people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does Part 7, Chapter 5 begin?
2. How is the kitchen stove described in Part 7, Chapter 1?
3. How long does Rose ask Pinkie to postpone his plan for at the end of Part 7, Chapter 7?
4. Where do Pinkie, Dallow, and Cubitt go to drink in Part 5, Chapter 1?
5. What does Phil ask Ida to do in Part 7, Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pinkie visit Mr. Prewitt in Part 7, Chapter 3?
2. How do Pinkie and Dallow respond to Colleoni's offer in Part 7, Chapter 5?
3. Why is Pinkie becoming more aggressive and paranoid in Part 5, Chapter 1?
4. How are Pinkie and Rose married?
5. How does Pinkie ask Rose to marry him?
6. What assurance does Rose give to Pinkie in Part 7, Chapter 4?
7. How does Crab explain Colleoni's hiring procedures to Cubitt?
8. Where and how does Pinkie tell Rose about his plan in Part 7, Chapter 7?
9. How is the permission of Rose's parents negotiated in Part 5, Chapter 3?
10. What does Ida tell Phil about her adventure in Part 7, Chapter 6?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)