|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As she and Pinkie go to the Cosmopolitan in Part 6, Chapter 2, what does she tell him she is bringing from her old life?
(a) Only the necessary things.
(d) Several things.
2. Where do Pinkie and Rose go before arriving at the boarding house in Part 6, Chapter 2?
(a) A tea room.
(b) A park.
(c) A movie.
(d) A restaurant.
3. How many drinks does Crab buy for Cubitt in Part 6, Chapter 1?
4. According to Crab in Part 6, Chapter 1, what does Colleoni demand from his crew?
5. How do Pinkie and Dallow respond to Colleoni's offer in Part 7, Chapter 5?
(a) Neither Pinkie nor Dallow have any interest in it.
(b) Both Pinkie and Dallow think it is a good idea.
(c) Dallow thinks it is a good idea, but Pinkie has no interest in it.
(d) Pinkie thinks it is a good idea, but Dallow has no interest in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Pinkie originally offer Rose's parents for permission to marry her?
2. What time of day does Part 7, Chapter 5 begin?
3. What does Rose accuse Pinkie of in Part 5, Chapter 2?
4. Which of the following does Pinkie discover about the room in Part 7, Chapter 4?
5. Where does Pinkie tell the rifle-game proprietor that he and Rose are going in Part 7, Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ida have the chance to talk with Rose in Part 4, Chapter 2?
2. What crime does Pinkie commit in front of Mr. Prewitt in Part 4, Chapter 3?
3. How is Cubitt described in Part 6, Chapter 1?
4. What note does Pinkie find from Rose and what does he do with it?
5. How does Pinkie ask Rose to marry him?
6. Why does Rose go to Snow's after her marriage and who does she talk with there?
7. What is Cubitt's reaction to Pinkie's admission to killing Spicer?
8. Why does Pinkie visit Mr. Prewitt in Part 7, Chapter 3?
9. Where and how does Pinkie tell Rose about his plan in Part 7, Chapter 7?
10. Where is Pinkie as Ida talks with Rose in Part 7, Chapter 2, and how does Rose tell him about Ida's visit?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)