|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Pinkie ask Spicer to accompany him to the track?
(a) The next morning.
(b) The next week
(c) The next afternoon.
(d) That night.
2. How are the streets of Brighton described in Part 6, Chapter 1?
(a) Cold, but not rainy.
(b) Neither cold nor rainy.
(c) Cold and rainy.
(d) Rainy, but not cold.
3. What does Rose accuse Pinkie of in Part 5, Chapter 2?
(a) Seeing other girls.
(c) Being selfish.
4. Where does Cubitt drink in Part 6, Chapter 1?
(a) The Pavilion.
(b) The Crown.
(c) The Greys.
(d) The Cricketers.
5. Where is Pinkie waiting for his gang in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) A bench.
(b) A corner.
(c) The tea room.
(d) A movie theatre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What conclusion does Ida make after reading Hale's police file?
2. What does Pinkie tell Mr. Prewitt after the murder?
3. How does Ida react to the amount of personal information in Hale's police file?
4. Why do Pinkie and Rose choose to sit and listen to music at the restaurant?
5. What does Pinkie tell Rose about Hale on the way to dinner?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)