|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Hale supposed to react when he is recognized during the scavenger hunt contest?
(a) He gives the person a free subscription to the paper.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He gives the person a free copy of the newspaper.
(d) He gives the person a prize.
2. Who is with Pinkie and Spicer at the track?
(b) Dallow and Cubitt.
(d) Neither Dallow nor Cubitt.
3. As indicated in the beginning of the book, how long after arriving at Brighton did Hale know he was in danger?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Two days.
(c) Four days.
(d) One hour.
4. When does Pinkie ask Spicer to accompany him to the track?
(a) The next morning.
(b) That night.
(c) The next week
(d) The next afternoon.
5. Which one of the following best describes the ordering process of Rose and Pinkie at the restaurant in Part 2, Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the rules of the scavenger hunt, where does Hale travel until he is recognized by a reader?
2. Where does Rose attempt to help Pinkie in Part 4, Chapter 1?
3. What condition are Ida and Phil in when they arrive at the police station?
4. What do Ida and Phil have with their lunch in Part 3, Chapter 1?
5. What does Pinkie mockingly call Rose in Part 2, Chapter 1?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)