|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Rose to talk to Pinkie at the restaurant in Part 3, Chapter 3?
(a) He is scaring other customers.
(b) He is pacing in front of people.
(c) He is demanding a table.
(d) He is arguing with the restaurant manager.
2. How does Ida react to the amount of personal information in Hale's police file?
(a) She amused.
(b) She is concerned.
(c) She is shocked.
(d) She is sad.
3. How is the woman Hale sees at the pub described?
(a) Neither jovial nor inebriated.
(b) Jovial, but not inebriated.
(c) Jovial and inebriated.
(d) Inebriated, but not jovial.
4. How does Spicer appear when he meets with Pinkie in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) Shaken and nauseous.
(c) Calm, but nauseaous.
5. Where does Rose attempt to help Pinkie in Part 4, Chapter 1?
(a) The tea room.
(b) The wine cellar.
(c) The pier.
(d) The alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Spicer win at the track in Part 4, Chapter 1?
2. Which restaurant does Pinkie visit in Part 1, Chapter 2?
3. How many tables are left when Pinkie is at the restaurant in Part 3, Chapter 3?
4. What is causing Spicer to be in pain in Part 3, Chapter 2?
5. How does Pinkie respond to Colleoni's job offer at the Cosmopolitan?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)