|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does the paper use when reporting about Hale in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) Neither Charles nor Fred.
(c) Both Charles and Fred.
2. What does Hale do when the boy approaches him for the second time in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) He tries to hide.
(b) He goes into a store.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He tries to give him money.
3. How is the woman Hale sees at the pub described?
(a) Jovial, but not inebriated.
(b) Jovial and inebriated.
(c) Inebriated, but not jovial.
(d) Neither jovial nor inebriated.
4. For which paper does Fred Hale write?
(a) Daily Observer.
(b) Daily Messenger.
(c) London Times.
(d) London Inquisitor.
5. What does Hale do when the boy at the pub calls his name?
(a) He denies that his name is Fred.
(b) He yells for help.
(c) He ignores it.
(d) He laughs hysterically.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hale leaving around the town of Brighton in Chapter 1?
2. When does Hale arrive at the pub in Part 1, Chapter 1?
3. How many people were at the church for Hale's funeral?
4. Where does Molly work?
5. Who is the oldest member of Pinkie's gang?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)