|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the manageress tell Pinkie and Rose in Part 4, Chapter 1?
(a) That Pinkie and Rose need to leave.
(b) That the police are on their way.
(c) That the police are here.
(d) That Pinkie needs to leave.
2. What causes Ida to want to go to the police in Part 3, Chapter 1?
(a) Something that Rose said.
(b) Something she read in the paper.
(c) Something she overheard in a conversation.
(d) Something she saw at the restaurant.
3. Where do Pinkie, Dallow, and Cubitt go to drink in Part 5, Chapter 1?
(a) The Full House.
(b) The Royal Flush.
(c) The Jack of Diamonds.
(d) The Queen of Hearts.
4. Where does Molly work?
(a) Morris, Carter, & Galloway.
(b) Messrs, Cooper, & Galloway.
(c) Messrs, Carter, & Griffiths.
(d) Messrs, Carter, & Galloway.
5. Why does Ida decide to find Fred's killer at the end of Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) It is the only way she will learn his real name.
(b) She enjoys solving mysteries.
(c) She thinks she might be in danger as well.
(d) It is a matter of right and wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. For which paper does Fred Hale write?
2. To make a point about what happens to people that interfere with the mob, what does Pinkie have in Part 2, Chapter 1?
3. Why is Pinkie angry in Part 6, Chapter 2?
4. What does Pinkie do with Rose's note at the end of Part 6, Chapter 2?
5. What does Moyne ask Ida for as she is going to talk to Molly?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)