|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is she told after she speaks to the sheriff?
(a) To fix them food.
(b) To remember she's talking to white people.
(c) To listen and shut up.
(d) That she is under arrest.
2. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
(a) He pretends he does not care one way or the other.
(b) He injects her with drugs.
(c) He pulls a gun on her.
(d) He continues to press her.
3. What race is the person standing over her?
4. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
(a) Taking care of her sons.
(b) White people's laws.
(c) Staying alive.
(d) Winnning the lottery.
5. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
(a) To get away from her father.
(b) To borrow some sugar.
(c) To see if Johnny-Boy was home.
(d) To help wash clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sue huddle?
2. What does Sue need to do?
3. Where does Booker say the Sheriff is?
4. What does Sue do as the Sheriff is leaving?
5. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)