|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the people in Sue's house?
(a) Women from the church.
(b) Johnny-Boy and comrades.
(c) Reva and her father.
(d) Several white men.
2. What does Sue do before she leaves?
(a) Goes to the barn.
(b) Goes to Johnny-Boy's room.
(c) Goes out to the garden.
(d) Goes to the basement.
3. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) When she sees the sheriff coming.
(b) After sweeping the dust out the door.
(c) When she can't hear his foot steps.
(d) When Johnny-Boy gets in his car.
4. What does the sheriff tell Sue?
(a) He has brought Sug home.
(b) He is there to arrest her.
(c) He is there to arrest Johnny-Boy.
(d) He is there to help her.
5. Where does Sue huddle?
(a) Over the stove.
(b) In the garden.
(c) Under the table.
(d) In the bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
2. From what is Sue freed?
3. What does Booker offer to do?
4. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
5. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)