|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue urge Reva to do?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) To go warn the communists.
(c) Go to her aunt's in a city far away.
(d) To cook up some cornbread for the stew.
2. What does Sue want after she and Reva have talked awhile?
(a) To go search for Johnny-Boy.
(b) To go to sleep.
(c) To take a long, hot bath.
(d) To be alone.
3. Is she able to remain strong?
(b) She is until she hears of the Sheriff's death.
(c) She is until she hears of the death of all the Communists.
4. From what is Sue freed?
(c) Uncertainty about what's going to happen.
5. With what does the Sheriff again threaten Sue?
(a) The death of her son.
(b) A charge of aiding and abetting.
(d) Life in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
2. What does Sue repeat to the men?
3. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
4. What does the sheriff ask Sue?
5. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)