|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue think is likely?
(a) That her grandchildren will be put up for adoption.
(b) That the Communists lied to her.
(c) That she'll never see either of her sons again.
(d) That she'll be killed by the Sheriff.
2. What does Sue decide to do?
(a) Go to bed and sleep on it.
(b) Go to her daughter-in-law's home.
(c) Go to the woods?
3. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
(a) Packs him a lunch.
(b) Tries to stop him.
(c) Walks him to the door.
(d) Starts to cry.
4. What does Sue do when this person comes into the kitchen?
(a) Hugs her.
(b) Calls him a liar.
(c) Lets him outside.
(d) Shoots him.
5. What does Sue need to do?
(a) Get to her son and save him.
(b) Go lie down.
(c) Inform other comrades to avoid the meeting.
(d) Get to the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is likely to happen if people show up at the meeting?
2. What does the sheriff tell Sue?
3. Why does Booker stop Sue from rising?
4. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
5. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)