|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sue find people in her house?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) Johnny-Boy's room.
(c) In her bedroom.
(d) The living room.
2. What does the sheriff tell Sue?
(a) He is there to help her.
(b) He is there to arrest her.
(c) He is there to arrest Johnny-Boy.
(d) He has brought Sug home.
3. When Sue continues to refuse to answer the Sheriff's questions, what does he do?
(a) He ties Sue up and begins systematic torture.
(b) He offers her money for the answers.
(c) He and his men leave the house.
(d) He shoots Sue.
4. How do you think Johnny-Boy feels about his mother?
(a) He thinks she is wrong about the party.
(b) He is irritated by her.
(c) He loves her deeply.
(d) He thinks she is too religious.
5. Who are the people in Sue's house?
(a) Women from the church.
(b) Reva and her father.
(c) Johnny-Boy and comrades.
(d) Several white men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
2. What does Sue tell her friend?
3. What does Sue feel in her face?
4. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
5. What is the name of the person standing over her?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)