|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
(a) Staying alive.
(b) Winnning the lottery.
(c) White people's laws.
(d) Taking care of her sons.
2. What happens to Sue after question #76?
(a) She is raped.
(b) She goes to bed.
(c) She goes to jail.
(d) She falls to the floor.
3. How long does she contemplate things?
(a) A week.
(b) Several days.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) Several hours.
4. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
(a) Concentrate on work.
(b) Have a glass of whiskey.
(c) Call her sister in Ohio.
(d) Read the Bible.
5. What is one thing Sue thinks about doing?
(a) Searching for Johnny-Boy in the woods.
(b) Killing herself.
(c) Making Reva leave town.
(d) Just going to bed and forgetting it all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue see one of the men in her house do?
2. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
3. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
4. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
5. Is giving Booker the names likely to change the outcome?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)