|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
(a) Working too hard, but making good money.
(b) Losing people she loves.
(c) Not taking care of her family.
(d) Having a string of lovers.
2. How does Reva respond to Sue's comment about Johnny-Boy?
(a) She is puzzled.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is sad.
(d) She is pleased.
3. What does Sue's friend do?
(b) Cleans Sue's wounds.
(c) Tells Sue the latest news about the Sheriff's activities.
(d) Asks to borrow a gun.
4. By what is Sue consumed?
(a) Forgiveness for the Sheriff.
(b) Tolerance for the ignorant Sheriff.
(c) Bitter knowledge.
(d) Bitter pride.
5. How long does she contemplate things?
(a) A week.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) Several days.
(d) Several hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sue feel about Reva?
2. How does Sue feel towards white people?
3. What is likely to happen if people show up at the meeting?
4. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
5. How does Sue earn her living?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)