|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue think is likely?
(a) That the Communists lied to her.
(b) That she'll never see either of her sons again.
(c) That her grandchildren will be put up for adoption.
(d) That she'll be killed by the Sheriff.
2. Who are the people in Sue's house?
(a) Several white men.
(b) Women from the church.
(c) Johnny-Boy and comrades.
(d) Reva and her father.
3. How does Sue feel about Booker's offer?
4. Of what is Sue fairly sure?
(a) Her son will be killed.
(c) Her friends will all be killed.
(d) Her son will now be spared.
5. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
(b) After he wakes up and eats.
(c) While he eats.
(d) The day before the meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue tell her friend?
2. What is Sue going to do?
3. What does Sue tell the Sheriff about the meeting?
4. What is she told after she speaks to the sheriff?
5. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)