|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
(a) He slaps her in the face.
(b) He kicks her in the shin.
(c) He handcuffs her.
(d) He leaves.
2. What does Sue think is likely?
(a) That her grandchildren will be put up for adoption.
(b) That she'll be killed by the Sheriff.
(c) That the Communists lied to her.
(d) That she'll never see either of her sons again.
3. What is Sue thinking about when she is alone in the kitchen?
(a) What she should do.
(b) Revenge on the Sheriff.
(c) How she hopes Reva and Johnny-Boy can someday be happy.
(d) Not much of anything because she's in a lot of pain.
4. How does Reva think things will turn out?
(a) She doesn't say.
(b) She has no idea.
5. What does the sheriff ask Sue about the meeting?
(a) Where it will be held.
(b) What time it's to start.
(c) Who will attend.
(d) Why they are having a meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she take with her?
2. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
3. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
4. Who does Sue want to reach before Booker?
5. What does Sue say to the people in her house?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)