|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's the first thing Sue tells Reva to do when she comes inside?
(a) Make a cup of tea.
(b) Dry her hair.
(c) Take off her wet shoes.
(d) Take a warm shower.
2. What does Sue urge Reva to do?
(a) To cook up some cornbread for the stew.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) To go warn the communists.
(d) Go to her aunt's in a city far away.
3. What does Sue tell the Sheriff about the meeting?
(a) That her son is not attending the meeting.
(b) That they have canceled the meeting.
(c) That the location is going to be moved every hour.
(d) She refuses to tell him anything.
4. What proves to be too much for Sue?
(a) Sue's head wound.
(b) The burned stew.
(c) The Sheriff's arrival.
(d) Reva's exuberance.
5. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
(a) He handcuffs her.
(b) He kicks her in the shin.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He slaps her in the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue decide to do?
2. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
3. How does Sue earn her living?
4. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
5. What does Sue do after the answer to question #72?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)