|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
(a) Puts away his supper.
(b) Goes for a walk.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Brings him a pillow.
2. Who are the people in Sue's house?
(a) Women from the church.
(b) Reva and her father.
(c) Several white men.
(d) Johnny-Boy and comrades.
3. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
(a) He will leave and not return.
(b) He is disobedient.
(c) He will never have children.
(d) He has gotten too old.
4. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
(a) That the place will have to be moved.
(b) That the sheriff knows about it.
(c) She doesn't mention the meeting.
(d) That she will attend.
5. What does the sheriff ask Sue?
(a) Where Johnny-Boy is.
(b) Where Sug is.
(c) Where she keeps the money for the party.
(d) Where Reva is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
2. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
3. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
4. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
5. What has the sheriff discovered that has him upset?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)