|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) After sweeping the dust out the door.
(b) When she sees the sheriff coming.
(c) When Johnny-Boy gets in his car.
(d) When she can't hear his foot steps.
2. What is Sue going to do?
(a) Kill the Sheriff.
(b) Make certain the names Booker has does not get to the Sheriff.
(c) Nothing; she is too injured.
(d) Kill herself.
3. Who interrupts Sue's thoughts?
(c) The dog.
(d) The Sheriff.
4. How does Booker make Sue give up resistance?
(a) He pretends he does not care one way or the other.
(b) He pulls a gun on her.
(c) He continues to press her.
(d) He injects her with drugs.
5. What does Sue do as the Sheriff is leaving?
(a) Calls the FBI.
(b) Yells after him to taunt him.
(c) Yells after him and tells him what he wants to know.
(d) Shoots him with her shotgun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue's friend want to know?
2. What does the sheriff ask Sue?
3. What does the sheriff ask Sue about the meeting?
4. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
5. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)