|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Sue thinks about doing?
(a) Just going to bed and forgetting it all.
(b) Killing herself.
(c) Searching for Johnny-Boy in the woods.
(d) Making Reva leave town.
2. What proves to be too much for Sue?
(a) Sue's head wound.
(b) The burned stew.
(c) The Sheriff's arrival.
(d) Reva's exuberance.
3. What does Sue think Johnny-Boy has done wrong regarding the party?
(a) He let too many whites in too fast.
(b) He didn't get outside help.
(c) He didn't bring in enough older people.
(d) He shouldn't have joined.
4. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
(c) Vocational school.
5. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
(a) Her brother went into the hospital.
(b) Her mother has been ill.
(c) Sug was supposed to be home yesterday.
(d) She learned a Communist meeting had been called.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue think the person in her house wants?
2. What does Sue do when this person comes into the kitchen?
3. What does the word 'reiterate' mean?
4. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
5. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)