|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
(a) After he wakes up and eats.
(b) The day before the meeting.
(c) While he eats.
2. How does Sue feel about Reva?
(a) Likes and trusts her.
(b) Is afraid of her.
(c) Is suspicious of her.
(d) Is wary of her.
3. What does Sue's friend do?
(a) Tells Sue the latest news about the Sheriff's activities.
(c) Cleans Sue's wounds.
(d) Asks to borrow a gun.
4. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
(b) She doesn't have an opinion.
(c) Reva's father.
(d) One of the new white people.
5. What does Booker again ask Sue?
(a) If she wants him to rescue her son.
(b) If she wants him to contact the FBI.
(c) If he can't take her to the hospital.
(d) For names of the party members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ironic about Sue's encounter with Booker versus that with the Sheriff?
2. Where does Sue find people in her house?
3. What does Sue have to remain strong?
4. Is she able to remain strong?
5. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)