|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Booker learn the names of the party member?
(a) He finds her address book.
(b) He calls Sue's contact.
(c) He goes to the meeting.
(d) He says and name and Sue responds.
2. What does Sue see one of the men in her house do?
(a) Tip over her laundry pail
(b) Kick his foot towards her.
(c) Move his arm suddenly.
(d) None of them did anything.
3. What does Booker need in order to do what he offers to do?
(a) Knowledge as to the whereabouts of one of her sons.
(b) Some money for the doctor.
(c) A gun.
(d) Names of the contacts.
4. What does Sue not trust Booker?
(a) Because he is new to the party.
(b) Because of his race.
(c) Because he is ambitious.
(d) Because he is young.
5. What does Sue decide to do?
(a) Go to the woods?
(b) Go to bed and sleep on it.
(c) Go to her daughter-in-law's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she take with her?
2. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
3. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
4. Of what is Sue proud?
5. How does Reva respond to Sue's comment about Johnny-Boy?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)