|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
(a) It should be canceled.
(b) It should be interesting.
(c) It will last all night.
(d) It will be full.
2. Where does Sue find people in her house?
(a) Johnny-Boy's room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The living room.
(d) In her bedroom.
3. Even after joining the Communists, in what did Sue find comfort?
(a) Old spiritual songs.
(b) Going to church.
(c) Being in a pray group.
(d) Talking to her minister.
4. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
(a) They don't say anything.
(b) If they need to look for him they will still find him.
(c) If they need to look for him they will kill him.
(d) If they need to look for him they will arrest him.
5. Who are the people in Sue's house?
(a) Reva and her father.
(b) Women from the church.
(c) Several white men.
(d) Johnny-Boy and comrades.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
2. What is the name of the person standing over her?
3. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
4. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
5. After Sue lets her friend in the house, where do they go?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)