|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reva ask about Johnny-Boy?
(a) If he has come home.
(b) If he is still alive.
(c) If he is really a communist.
(d) If he fled the state.
2. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
(a) The discrimination towards black people.
(b) Her sons' behavior.
(c) The pain in her body.
(d) Her husband's illness.
3. Is she able to remain strong?
(a) She is until she hears of the death of all the Communists.
(c) She is until she hears of the Sheriff's death.
4. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
(a) Losing people she loves.
(b) Having a string of lovers.
(c) Working too hard, but making good money.
(d) Not taking care of her family.
5. Who is Booker?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) Sue's youngest son.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) One of the newest party members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue need to do?
2. What does Booker ask?
3. What does Sue think Johnny-Boy has done wrong regarding the party?
4. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
5. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)