|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
(a) The dishes.
(b) More laundry.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Starts to iron again.
2. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
(a) When he's in school.
(b) When he's working for the party.
(c) When he's fishing.
(d) When he's with Reva.
3. What happens to Sue after question #76?
(a) She goes to bed.
(b) She goes to jail.
(c) She falls to the floor.
(d) She is raped.
4. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
(a) That she will attend.
(b) That the sheriff knows about it.
(c) She doesn't mention the meeting.
(d) That the place will have to be moved.
5. What does Sue do after the answer to question #72?
(a) Sits at the kitchen table.
(b) Makes them tea.
(c) Asks them to leave.
(d) Heats up her iron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Booker stop Sue from rising?
2. What did Sue's mother instill in her?
3. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
4. Of what is Sue fairly sure?
5. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)