|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
(a) As rich or poor.
(b) As black or white.
(c) As young or old.
(d) As communist or not.
2. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
(a) Irons Johnny-Boy's shirts.
(b) Starts more laundry.
(c) Goes to her bedroom.
(d) Drinks a cup of coffee.
3. How does Sue feel towards white people?
(a) Hate and respect.
4. For whom does the cold and rain make Sue long?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her dead husband.
5. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
(b) Washing clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sue find people in her house?
2. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
3. What does Sue do when she quits ironing?
4. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
5. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)