|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
(a) It is raining.
(b) It is sunny.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) It is warm, but cloudy.
2. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
(b) Money for the canceled meeting.
(c) Some flowers he picked.
(d) His laundry from last week.
3. What's the first thing Sue tells Reva to do when she comes inside?
(a) Dry her hair.
(b) Take off her wet shoes.
(c) Take a warm shower.
(d) Make a cup of tea.
4. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
(a) He starts to snore.
(b) Lightning hits the house.
(c) His pipe drops to the floor.
(d) Reva comes back.
5. What does Sue repeat to the men?
(a) Asks them to sit down.
(b) Asks if they want a cup of coffee.
(c) Tells them to leave.
(d) Threatens to call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do you think Johnny-Boy feels about his mother?
2. Who are the people in Sue's house?
3. What does the sheriff tell Sue?
4. What does Sue see one of the men in her house do?
5. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)