|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what is Sue consumed?
(a) Forgiveness for the Sheriff.
(b) Tolerance for the ignorant Sheriff.
(c) Bitter knowledge.
(d) Bitter pride.
2. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
(a) That the place will have to be moved.
(b) She doesn't mention the meeting.
(c) That the sheriff knows about it.
(d) That she will attend.
3. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
(a) Having a string of lovers.
(b) Not taking care of her family.
(c) Losing people she loves.
(d) Working too hard, but making good money.
4. What does Sue say to the people in her house?
(a) Tells them to leave.
(b) Asks if they want a cup of coffee.
(c) Threatens to call the police.
(d) Asks them to sit down.
5. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
(a) He was at her home that night.
(b) He killed Reva's father.
(c) He was looking for her.
(d) He raped her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she do when the sheriff ask her the question from question #74?
2. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
3. What did Sue begin to think the Communist Party's beginnings were like?
4. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
5. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)