|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
(a) Takes a shower.
(b) Takes off his shoes and lights his pipe.
(c) Eats dinner.
(d) Goes to bed.
2. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
(a) As black or white.
(b) As young or old.
(c) As communist or not.
(d) As rich or poor.
3. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
(b) Kicks her in the head and stomach.
(c) Tells her she's under arrest.
(d) Tells her that he'll be back with her son's corpse.
4. What did Sue begin to think the Communist Party's beginnings were like?
(a) The Medieval Crusades.
(b) The sun shining after a week of rain.
(c) The American Civil War.
(d) Jesus' Resurrection.
5. What does Sue think Johnny-Boy has done wrong regarding the party?
(a) He let too many whites in too fast.
(b) He didn't bring in enough older people.
(c) He shouldn't have joined.
(d) He didn't get outside help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue see one of the men in her house do?
2. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
3. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
4. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
5. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)