|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue tell the Sheriff about the meeting?
(a) That her son is not attending the meeting.
(b) That they have canceled the meeting.
(c) She refuses to tell him anything.
(d) That the location is going to be moved every hour.
2. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
(a) Read the Bible.
(b) Call her sister in Ohio.
(c) Concentrate on work.
(d) Have a glass of whiskey.
3. What does Sue feel in her face?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) A burlap sack.
(c) Left over greens from dinner.
(d) Water from the tea pot.
4. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
(a) He asks her what he should do.
(b) He defends his actions.
(c) He calls her a liar.
(d) He agrees with her.
5. What does Sue see one of the men in her house do?
(a) None of them did anything.
(b) Move his arm suddenly.
(c) Kick his foot towards her.
(d) Tip over her laundry pail
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do to ease her fear?
2. What does Sue say to the people in her house?
3. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
4. How do you think Johnny-Boy feels about his mother?
5. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)