|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
(a) He is at Reva's house.
(b) He's in love with Reva.
(c) Reva's father hates him.
(d) Something terrible has happened to him.
2. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
(a) He killed Reva's father.
(b) He was at her home that night.
(c) He was looking for her.
(d) He raped her.
3. Where does Sue find people in her house?
(a) The living room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) In her bedroom.
(d) Johnny-Boy's room.
4. What's the first thing Sue tells Reva to do when she comes inside?
(a) Take off her wet shoes.
(b) Make a cup of tea.
(c) Take a warm shower.
(d) Dry her hair.
5. What does Sue tell the Sheriff about the meeting?
(a) That her son is not attending the meeting.
(b) She refuses to tell him anything.
(c) That they have canceled the meeting.
(d) That the location is going to be moved every hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
2. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
3. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
4. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
5. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)