|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is she told after she speaks to the sheriff?
(a) That she is under arrest.
(b) To fix them food.
(c) To remember she's talking to white people.
(d) To listen and shut up.
2. What does the sheriff ask Sue about the meeting?
(a) What time it's to start.
(b) Who will attend.
(c) Why they are having a meeting.
(d) Where it will be held.
3. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
(b) Washing clothes.
4. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
(a) To make the party grow and become strong.
(b) To spread out the meeting places.
(c) So he could get outside help.
(d) To collect more dues.
5. What does Sue see one of the men in her house do?
(a) None of them did anything.
(b) Move his arm suddenly.
(c) Kick his foot towards her.
(d) Tip over her laundry pail
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do after the answer to question #72?
2. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
3. How does Sue taunt the Sheriff?
4. With what does the Sheriff again threaten Sue?
5. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)