|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
(a) He is going to bust his brother out of jail.
(b) He will soon be married.
(c) He will be shot and killed.
(d) She will soon be saying good-bye to him.
2. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
(a) He kicks her in the shin.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He slaps her in the face.
(d) He handcuffs her.
3. What does Sue do after the answer to question #72?
(a) Makes them tea.
(b) Heats up her iron.
(c) Sits at the kitchen table.
(d) Asks them to leave.
4. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
(a) Having a string of lovers.
(b) Working too hard, but making good money.
(c) Not taking care of her family.
(d) Losing people she loves.
5. Who are the people in Sue's house?
(a) Women from the church.
(b) Reva and her father.
(c) Several white men.
(d) Johnny-Boy and comrades.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
2. What did Sue's mother instill in her?
3. How does Sue earn her living?
4. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
5. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)