|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
(a) To keep his comrades away from her house.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) That her father is looking for him.
(d) That they have a date Saturday.
2. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
(a) That her father beat her up.
(b) That she was arrested.
(c) That she came over.
(d) That she loves him.
3. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
(a) She doubts his sincerity.
(b) She appreciates his help.
(c) He has no warrant.
(d) He is a liar and a fraud.
4. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
(a) Fall silent.
(b) Breaks her window.
(c) Scream at her.
(d) Run out of the house.
5. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
(a) She will soon be saying good-bye to him.
(b) He will soon be married.
(c) He is going to bust his brother out of jail.
(d) He will be shot and killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sue earn her living?
2. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
3. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
4. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
5. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)