|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sue's mother instill in her?
(a) A desire to find a good husband.
(b) A hard work ethic.
(c) A hatred of whites.
(d) A strong faith in Jesus.
2. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
(a) The day before the meeting.
(b) While he eats.
(c) After he wakes up and eats.
3. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Has a drink.
(c) Makes some tear.
(d) Stands in the doorway and watches her.
4. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
(a) If they need to look for him they will kill him.
(b) If they need to look for him they will still find him.
(c) They don't say anything.
(d) If they need to look for him they will arrest him.
5. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
(a) Staying alive.
(b) White people's laws.
(c) Winnning the lottery.
(d) Taking care of her sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
2. Why does Sue protect her sons?
3. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
4. What does Reva tell Sue to tell Johnny-Boy?
5. What is the weather like at the opening of Bright and Morning Star?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)