|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
2. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
(a) That the place will have to be moved.
(b) That the sheriff knows about it.
(c) That she will attend.
(d) She doesn't mention the meeting.
3. What does Sue do to ignore her fears?
(a) Concentrate on work.
(b) Read the Bible.
(c) Call her sister in Ohio.
(d) Have a glass of whiskey.
4. What does Sue say when the Sheriff ask where Johnny-Boy is?
(a) They will have to find him.
(b) She doesn't know.
(c) He has left town.
(d) He is sleeping in his bedroom.
5. What does the word 'reiterate' mean?
(a) To stare in silence.
(b) To return home.
(c) To argue about principle.
(d) To say again.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
2. What does Sue feel strongly about Johnny-Boy while Reva is there?
3. What does the sheriff tell Sue?
4. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
5. Who is Sue thinking about in the opening paragraphs of the story?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)