|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
(a) Wash them.
(b) Mend them.
(c) Fold them.
(d) Iron them.
2. With what does the Sheriff again threaten Sue?
(a) Life in prison.
(b) The death of her son.
(d) A charge of aiding and abetting.
3. What does Sue do when she quits ironing?
(a) Has a bottle of beer.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Sews Johnny-Boy's jacket.
(d) Fixes Johnny-Boy's dinner.
4. How does Sue earn her living?
(a) Cleaning houses.
(b) By washing and ironing other people's laundry.
(c) Sewing clothes.
(d) Serving in the school's cafeteria.
5. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
(a) Losing people she loves.
(b) Not taking care of her family.
(c) Working too hard, but making good money.
(d) Having a string of lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
2. Who are the people in Sue's house?
3. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
4. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
5. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)