|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
(a) He has to continue his work for the party.
(b) He is irresponsible.
(c) He and his father are very much alike.
(d) He will probably move away soon.
2. How does Sue earn her living?
(a) Cleaning houses.
(b) Serving in the school's cafeteria.
(c) By washing and ironing other people's laundry.
(d) Sewing clothes.
3. Where is Johnny-Boy at the beginning of the story?
(a) Notifying others of a meeting.
(b) Tending to a foaling mare.
(d) Working at the gas station.
4. What does Sue do when Reva leaves?
(a) Has a drink.
(b) Makes some tear.
(c) Stands in the doorway and watches her.
(d) Goes to bed.
5. What does she do when the sheriff ask her the question from question #74?
(a) She says she doesn't know.
(b) She begins to cry.
(c) She spits in his face.
(d) She doesn't respond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reva tell Sue about the sheriff?
2. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
3. What does the sheriff tell Sue?
4. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
5. Why did Reva come to see Sue?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)