|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do you think Johnny-Boy feels about his mother?
(a) He loves her deeply.
(b) He thinks she is too religious.
(c) He thinks she is wrong about the party.
(d) He is irritated by her.
2. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
(b) His laundry from last week.
(c) Money for the canceled meeting.
(d) Some flowers he picked.
3. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
(a) When he's fishing.
(b) When he's with Reva.
(c) When he's working for the party.
(d) When he's in school.
4. What does the sheriff ask Sue about the meeting?
(a) What time it's to start.
(b) Who will attend.
(c) Where it will be held.
(d) Why they are having a meeting.
5. What seemed to continually test Sue's faith?
(a) Her sons' behavior.
(b) The pain in her body.
(c) Her husband's illness.
(d) The discrimination towards black people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
2. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
3. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
4. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
5. What does Sue repeat to the men?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)