|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
(a) For not divulging names of others in the party.
(b) For breaking the drug store's window.
(c) For talking back to the sheriff.
(d) For raping a college student.
2. When is Johnny-Boy happiest?
(a) When he's in school.
(b) When he's working for the party.
(c) When he's with Reva.
(d) When he's fishing.
3. How does Sue taunt the Sheriff?
(a) By saying she will kill his family if he kills hers.
(b) By saying he is a coward.
(c) By saying he never did have any guts.
(d) By saying he was unable to get what he came for.
4. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
(a) Being beaten by the sheriff.
(b) Reva's father killing Johnny-Boy.
(c) Sug being hung.
(d) Losing her son.
5. What happens to Sue after question #76?
(a) She goes to bed.
(b) She falls to the floor.
(c) She is raped.
(d) She goes to jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
2. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
3. How did life seem to Sue after one of her sons went to jail?
4. What does the sheriff ask Sue about the meeting?
5. What made Sue feel anxious and worried at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)