|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
(a) Tells her she's under arrest.
(c) Tells her that he'll be back with her son's corpse.
(d) Kicks her in the head and stomach.
2. What does Reva think about the meeting that's been called?
(a) It should be interesting.
(b) It should be canceled.
(c) It will last all night.
(d) It will be full.
3. What does Sue do after the answer to question #72?
(a) Heats up her iron.
(b) Makes them tea.
(c) Asks them to leave.
(d) Sits at the kitchen table.
4. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
(a) After he wakes up and eats.
(b) While he eats.
(c) The day before the meeting.
5. What does Sue realize about Johnny-Boy?
(a) He will probably move away soon.
(b) He is irresponsible.
(c) He and his father are very much alike.
(d) He has to continue his work for the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Sue about what happened to her son who went to jail?
2. What does Sue say to the people in her house?
3. What did Sue see as taking precedence over her life?
4. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
5. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)