|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue feel in her face?
(a) A burlap sack.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) Water from the tea pot.
(d) Left over greens from dinner.
2. What does Sue see one of the men in her house do?
(a) Move his arm suddenly.
(b) Kick his foot towards her.
(c) Tip over her laundry pail
(d) None of them did anything.
3. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
4. With what does the Sheriff again threaten Sue?
(b) Life in prison.
(c) The death of her son.
(d) A charge of aiding and abetting.
5. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
(a) Fall silent.
(b) Scream at her.
(c) Run out of the house.
(d) Breaks her window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
2. Why does Sue protect her sons?
3. What does the Sheriff do when he hears Sue yell at him?
4. What does Sue repeat to the men?
5. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)