Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue need to do with the clothes in the zinc wash tub?
(a) Iron them.
(b) Mend them.
(c) Fold them.
(d) Wash them.
2. Why was one of Sue's sons arrested a year ago?
(a) For talking back to the sheriff.
(b) For not divulging names of others in the party.
(c) For breaking the drug store's window.
(d) For raping a college student.
3. How did Sue feel about people who tried to destroy the Party?
4. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
(a) He will leave and not return.
(b) He has gotten too old.
(c) He will never have children.
(d) He is disobedient.
5. What does Sue see one of the men in her house do?
(a) None of them did anything.
(b) Kick his foot towards her.
(c) Tip over her laundry pail
(d) Move his arm suddenly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sug at the beginning of the story?
2. Why does Sue protect her sons?
3. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
4. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
5. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)