|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word 'reiterate' mean?
(a) To return home.
(b) To argue about principle.
(c) To say again.
(d) To stare in silence.
2. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
(a) Goes for a walk.
(b) Brings him a pillow.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Puts away his supper.
3. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Watch him disappear into the night.
(d) Throws his clothes into the yard.
4. What does Reva ask about Johnny-Boy?
(a) If he is really a communist.
(b) If he has come home.
(c) If he fled the state.
(d) If he is still alive.
5. What does Sue think is likely?
(a) That the Communists lied to her.
(b) That her grandchildren will be put up for adoption.
(c) That she'll be killed by the Sheriff.
(d) That she'll never see either of her sons again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue see one of the men in her house do?
2. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
3. What does Sue's friend want to know?
4. What does the sheriff ask Sue about the meeting?
5. What does Sue think the person in her house wants?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)