|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sue find people in her house?
(a) The living room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Johnny-Boy's room.
(d) In her bedroom.
2. What does the Sheriff do when he hears Sue yell at him?
(a) Ignores her.
(b) Gives her an obscene gesture.
(c) Comes back to the house and shoots her.
(d) Comes back to the house and hits her.
3. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
(a) He is a liar and a fraud.
(b) He has no warrant.
(c) She doubts his sincerity.
(d) She appreciates his help.
4. What does Sue feel about Johnny-Boy after dinner?
(a) He has gotten too old.
(b) He will never have children.
(c) He will leave and not return.
(d) He is disobedient.
5. What does Sue almost do?
(a) Call the Sheriff and bargain with him.
(c) Slap Reva for her innocence.
(d) Slam the oven door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do after the answer to question #72?
2. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
3. Who are the people in Sue's house?
4. By what is Sue consumed?
5. What probably sustains Sue?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)