|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
(a) Washing clothes.
2. When Sue continues to refuse to answer the Sheriff's questions, what does he do?
(a) He ties Sue up and begins systematic torture.
(b) He shoots Sue.
(c) He offers her money for the answers.
(d) He and his men leave the house.
3. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
(a) To collect more dues.
(b) To make the party grow and become strong.
(c) To spread out the meeting places.
(d) So he could get outside help.
4. What does Sue tell her friend?
(a) That Johnny-Boy has been arrested.
(c) That the Sheriff is arresting her other son.
(d) That Booker is contacting party members.
5. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
(a) Reva's father.
(b) One of the new white people.
(d) She doesn't have an opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Sue's thoughts?
2. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
3. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
4. What does Sue decide to do?
5. Where does Sue find people in her house?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)