|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What proves to be too much for Sue?
(a) The Sheriff's arrival.
(b) The burned stew.
(c) Reva's exuberance.
(d) Sue's head wound.
2. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) When Johnny-Boy gets in his car.
(b) When she sees the sheriff coming.
(c) After sweeping the dust out the door.
(d) When she can't hear his foot steps.
3. Why does Sue want Johnny-Boy to have some money?
(a) In case he needs to leave town.
(b) So he can take Reva on a date.
(c) So he can eat when out and about.
(d) So he can buy a car.
4. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
5. What does Sue say when Reva asks if Johnny-Boy came home?
(a) That he had not.
(b) That he was on his way now.
(c) That he had.
(d) That he decided he could not come home ever again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is immediately noticeable about Sue?
2. What does the word 'reiterate' mean?
3. Of what is Sue proud?
4. What is the name of the woods where her son is?
5. Where does Sue huddle?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)