|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
(a) As rich or poor.
(b) As black or white.
(c) As communist or not.
(d) As young or old.
2. When will Sue tell Johnny-Boy the meeting needs to be called off?
(a) After he wakes up and eats.
(b) While he eats.
(d) The day before the meeting.
3. Where does Sue find people in her house?
(a) The living room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) In her bedroom.
(d) Johnny-Boy's room.
4. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
5. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
(a) That the place will have to be moved.
(b) That the sheriff knows about it.
(c) That she will attend.
(d) She doesn't mention the meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do while Johnny-Boy is eating?
2. What does Sue do when this person comes into the kitchen?
3. What happens to Sue after question #76?
4. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
5. Where does Sue huddle?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)