|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is she able to remain strong?
(a) She is until she hears of the Sheriff's death.
(c) She is until she hears of the death of all the Communists.
2. What does the Sheriff do when he hears Sue yell at him?
(a) Gives her an obscene gesture.
(b) Comes back to the house and hits her.
(c) Comes back to the house and shoots her.
(d) Ignores her.
3. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
(a) Reva's father killing Johnny-Boy.
(b) Being beaten by the sheriff.
(c) Losing her son.
(d) Sug being hung.
4. What does the sheriff do when Sue doesn't answer all his questions?
(a) He leaves.
(b) He handcuffs her.
(c) He kicks her in the shin.
(d) He slaps her in the face.
5. What does Sue do after the answer to question #72?
(a) Asks them to leave.
(b) Sits at the kitchen table.
(c) Makes them tea.
(d) Heats up her iron.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Sue uncertain?
2. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy finishes eating?
3. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
4. How long does she contemplate things?
5. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)