|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sue protect her sons?
(a) Because she hates the Sheriff.
(b) Because she believes as strongly as they do in the Communist ideals.
(c) Because they believe so strongly in what they're doing.
(d) Because they have threatened her.
2. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
(a) Goes for a walk.
(b) Brings him a pillow.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Puts away his supper.
3. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
(a) Reva's father killing Johnny-Boy.
(b) Losing her son.
(c) Being beaten by the sheriff.
(d) Sug being hung.
4. What is one of the most consistent situations we read about in Sue's life?
(a) Having a string of lovers.
(b) Working too hard, but making good money.
(c) Losing people she loves.
(d) Not taking care of her family.
5. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
(a) That the place will have to be moved.
(b) That she will attend.
(c) That the sheriff knows about it.
(d) She doesn't mention the meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Sue proud?
2. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
3. What is immediately noticeable about Sue?
4. What does Sue say when Reva asks if Johnny-Boy came home?
5. What is she told after she speaks to the sheriff?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)