|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
(a) As communist or not.
(b) As rich or poor.
(c) As young or old.
(d) As black or white.
2. How does Sue feel towards white people?
(d) Hate and respect.
3. How does Reva respond to Sue's comment about Johnny-Boy?
(a) She is puzzled.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is pleased.
(d) She is sad.
4. What does Sue think is likely?
(a) That she'll be killed by the Sheriff.
(b) That her grandchildren will be put up for adoption.
(c) That the Communists lied to her.
(d) That she'll never see either of her sons again.
5. Where does Sue huddle?
(a) Under the table.
(b) Over the stove.
(c) In the bath.
(d) In the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Johnny-Boy think it was necessary to take in so many members so quickly?
2. With what does the Sheriff again threaten Sue?
3. What does Sue do as the Sheriff is leaving?
4. What does Sue think Johnny-Boy has done wrong regarding the party?
5. Of what is Sue proud?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)