|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue's friend want to know?
(a) Where Booker went.
(b) Where the Sheriff is.
(c) Where Johnny-Boy is.
(d) What happened to Sue.
2. By what is Sue consumed?
(a) Tolerance for the ignorant Sheriff.
(b) Bitter knowledge.
(c) Forgiveness for the Sheriff.
(d) Bitter pride.
3. What does Sue have to remain strong?
(a) She doesn't think she has to remain strong.
(b) For Reva's sake.
(c) For Johnny-Boy's sake.
(d) For the survival of the Communist party cell.
4. What is Sue thinking about when she is alone in the kitchen?
(a) What she should do.
(b) Not much of anything because she's in a lot of pain.
(c) Revenge on the Sheriff.
(d) How she hopes Reva and Johnny-Boy can someday be happy.
5. Who does Sue want to reach before Booker?
(a) Her other son.
(b) The Sheriff.
(c) The other communist cell members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she take with her?
2. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
3. What does the Sheriff do when he hears Sue yell at him?
4. What does Sue do when she quits ironing?
5. What does the sheriff ask Sue?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)