|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sue find people in her house?
(a) Johnny-Boy's room.
(b) The living room.
(c) In her bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
2. What does the sheriff tell Sue?
(a) He is there to arrest her.
(b) He is there to help her.
(c) He has brought Sug home.
(d) He is there to arrest Johnny-Boy.
3. How does Sue taunt the Sheriff?
(a) By saying he never did have any guts.
(b) By saying he is a coward.
(c) By saying he was unable to get what he came for.
(d) By saying she will kill his family if he kills hers.
4. What proves to be too much for Sue?
(a) The burned stew.
(b) Reva's exuberance.
(c) Sue's head wound.
(d) The Sheriff's arrival.
5. What does Sue almost do?
(b) Call the Sheriff and bargain with him.
(c) Slap Reva for her innocence.
(d) Slam the oven door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sue protect her sons?
2. Where does Sue huddle?
3. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
4. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
5. What does Sue say when Reva asks if Johnny-Boy came home?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)