|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sue find people in her house?
(a) The living room.
(b) Johnny-Boy's room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) In her bedroom.
2. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
(a) Tells her that he'll be back with her son's corpse.
(b) Tells her she's under arrest.
(c) Kicks her in the head and stomach.
3. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
(a) He defends his actions.
(b) He agrees with her.
(c) He calls her a liar.
(d) He asks her what he should do.
4. What does Johnny-Boy do when he comes home?
(a) Eats dinner.
(b) Takes off his shoes and lights his pipe.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Takes a shower.
5. What does Sue see one of the men in her house do?
(a) None of them did anything.
(b) Tip over her laundry pail
(c) Move his arm suddenly.
(d) Kick his foot towards her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
2. What does Sue's friend do?
3. What does Sue's friend want to know?
4. What does the sheriff ask Sue?
5. What does Sue say to the people in her house?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)