|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue's friend do?
(a) Tells Sue the latest news about the Sheriff's activities.
(c) Cleans Sue's wounds.
(d) Asks to borrow a gun.
2. What does Sue hear after she returns to her ironing after Reva left?
(a) The sheriff banging on the door.
(b) Johnny-Boy's footsteps.
(c) Reva screaming.
(d) A lynch mob.
3. What is Sue thinking about when she is alone in the kitchen?
(a) Not much of anything because she's in a lot of pain.
(b) What she should do.
(c) How she hopes Reva and Johnny-Boy can someday be happy.
(d) Revenge on the Sheriff.
4. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about the meeting?
(a) That the sheriff knows about it.
(b) That she will attend.
(c) She doesn't mention the meeting.
(d) That the place will have to be moved.
5. What does Sue decide to do?
(a) Go to bed and sleep on it.
(c) Go to her daughter-in-law's home.
(d) Go to the woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue sense that night about her son, Johnny-Boy?
2. Who does Sue think is responsible for telling the sheriff about the meeting?
3. What happens to Sue after question #76?
4. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
5. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)