|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue have to remain strong?
(a) She doesn't think she has to remain strong.
(b) For Johnny-Boy's sake.
(c) For the survival of the Communist party cell.
(d) For Reva's sake.
2. What does the sheriff ask Sue about the meeting?
(a) Where it will be held.
(b) Who will attend.
(c) What time it's to start.
(d) Why they are having a meeting.
3. Why does Sue protect her sons?
(a) Because she hates the Sheriff.
(b) Because they have threatened her.
(c) Because she believes as strongly as they do in the Communist ideals.
(d) Because they believe so strongly in what they're doing.
4. Where does Sue find people in her house?
(a) Johnny-Boy's room.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The living room.
5. Who are the people in Sue's house?
(a) Reva and her father.
(b) Women from the church.
(c) Johnny-Boy and comrades.
(d) Several white men.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
2. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
3. What is immediately noticeable about Sue?
4. What does Sue do as the Sheriff is leaving?
5. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)