|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue feel in her face?
(a) A burlap sack.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) Left over greens from dinner.
(d) Water from the tea pot.
2. How long does she contemplate things?
(a) A week.
(b) Several hours.
(c) Several days.
(d) A few minutes.
3. What does she do when the sheriff ask her the question from question #74?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She says she doesn't know.
(c) She doesn't respond.
(d) She spits in his face.
4. What does Sue do after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(b) Watch him disappear into the night.
(c) Throws his clothes into the yard.
(d) Goes to bed.
5. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
(a) As communist or not.
(b) As black or white.
(c) As rich or poor.
(d) As young or old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
2. What does Sue almost do?
3. Is she able to remain strong?
4. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
5. What probably sustains Sue?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)