|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) When Johnny-Boy gets in his car.
(b) After sweeping the dust out the door.
(c) When she sees the sheriff coming.
(d) When she can't hear his foot steps.
2. What does Sue do when she quits ironing?
(a) Has a bottle of beer.
(b) Sews Johnny-Boy's jacket.
(c) Fixes Johnny-Boy's dinner.
(d) Goes to bed.
3. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Puts away his supper.
(c) Goes for a walk.
(d) Brings him a pillow.
4. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
(a) Money for the canceled meeting.
(b) Some flowers he picked.
(d) His laundry from last week.
5. About what is Sue uncertain?
(a) Whether it is a sin to kill herself.
(b) Whether they actually caught her son.
(c) If she could actually shoot someone.
(d) What she would do if she got to the woods where Johnny is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue tell the Sheriff about the meeting?
2. By what is Sue consumed?
3. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
4. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
5. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)