|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny-Boy see the people he encounters?
(a) As communist or not.
(b) As young or old.
(c) As black or white.
(d) As rich or poor.
2. What does Sue feel in her face?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) A burlap sack.
(c) Water from the tea pot.
(d) Left over greens from dinner.
3. What does Sue repeat to the men?
(a) Tells them to leave.
(b) Threatens to call the police.
(c) Asks them to sit down.
(d) Asks if they want a cup of coffee.
4. Who are the people in Sue's house?
(a) Women from the church.
(b) Johnny-Boy and comrades.
(c) Several white men.
(d) Reva and her father.
5. After Sue is on the floor again, what does the Sheriff do?
(a) Tells her that he'll be back with her son's corpse.
(b) Tells her she's under arrest.
(d) Kicks her in the head and stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
2. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
3. What happens when Johnny-Boy dozes off?
4. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
5. What is Sue primarily afraid of that night?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)