|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
(a) His laundry from last week.
(b) Money for the canceled meeting.
(d) Some flowers he picked.
2. What does Sue decide to do?
(a) Go to her daughter-in-law's home.
(b) Go to the woods?
(d) Go to bed and sleep on it.
3. What does Sue have to remain strong?
(a) For Reva's sake.
(b) She doesn't think she has to remain strong.
(c) For the survival of the Communist party cell.
(d) For Johnny-Boy's sake.
4. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
(a) He has no warrant.
(b) She doubts his sincerity.
(c) He is a liar and a fraud.
(d) She appreciates his help.
5. With what does the Sheriff again threaten Sue?
(a) The death of her son.
(b) A charge of aiding and abetting.
(d) Life in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sue taunt the Sheriff?
2. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
3. What does she do when the sheriff ask her the question from question #74?
4. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
5. About what is Sue uncertain?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)