|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sue taunt the Sheriff?
(a) By saying he is a coward.
(b) By saying she will kill his family if he kills hers.
(c) By saying he never did have any guts.
(d) By saying he was unable to get what he came for.
2. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
(a) He asks her what he should do.
(b) He agrees with her.
(c) He defends his actions.
(d) He calls her a liar.
3. When does Sue shut the door after Johnny-Boy leaves?
(a) When she sees the sheriff coming.
(b) When she can't hear his foot steps.
(c) After sweeping the dust out the door.
(d) When Johnny-Boy gets in his car.
4. What does Sue retrieve there?
(a) Some old papers that implicate the Sheriff in illegal activities.
(b) Johnny-Boy's gun.
(c) A pitchfork.
(d) Some garlic for good luck.
5. What does Sue urge Reva to do?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Go to her aunt's in a city far away.
(c) To cook up some cornbread for the stew.
(d) To go warn the communists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is she told after she speaks to the sheriff?
2. What does the word 'reiterate' mean?
3. How does Sue feel towards white people?
4. Who does Sue want to reach before Booker?
5. Who interrupts Sue's thoughts?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)