|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she do when the sheriff ask her the question from question #74?
(a) She says she doesn't know.
(b) She begins to cry.
(c) She doesn't respond.
(d) She spits in his face.
2. What does Sue do when Johnny-Boy gets ready to leave the house?
(a) Walks him to the door.
(b) Packs him a lunch.
(c) Starts to cry.
(d) Tries to stop him.
3. What does Sue tell Johnny-Boy about Reva?
(a) That she was arrested.
(b) That she came over.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) That her father beat her up.
4. What does Sue's friend do?
(a) Cleans Sue's wounds.
(b) Asks to borrow a gun.
(c) Tells Sue the latest news about the Sheriff's activities.
5. What does Sue repeat to the men?
(a) Threatens to call the police.
(b) Asks if they want a cup of coffee.
(c) Asks them to sit down.
(d) Tells them to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sue huddle?
2. What does Sue tell the sheriff?
3. What do the people do when Sue speaks to them?
4. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
5. What is one thing Sue thinks about doing?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)