|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reva ask about Johnny-Boy?
(a) If he is still alive.
(b) If he is really a communist.
(c) If he has come home.
(d) If he fled the state.
2. What does Johnny-Boy try to give his mother after dinner?
(a) His laundry from last week.
(b) Money for the canceled meeting.
(d) Some flowers he picked.
3. Who are the people in Sue's house?
(a) Women from the church.
(b) Reva and her father.
(c) Johnny-Boy and comrades.
(d) Several white men.
4. What does the word 'reiterate' mean?
(a) To return home.
(b) To argue about principle.
(c) To stare in silence.
(d) To say again.
5. With what does the Sheriff again threaten Sue?
(a) The death of her son.
(b) A charge of aiding and abetting.
(c) Life in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny-Boy do after eating?
2. What does Sue's friend do?
3. What does the Sheriff say to Sue about Johnny-Boy?
4. What is Sue doing when she realizes someone is in her house?
5. What does Sue think Johnny-Boy has done wrong regarding the party?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)