|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue tell the Sheriff about the meeting?
(a) That the location is going to be moved every hour.
(b) That her son is not attending the meeting.
(c) She refuses to tell him anything.
(d) That they have canceled the meeting.
2. What does Johnny-Boy do when his mother talks to him about the party?
(a) He calls her a liar.
(b) He agrees with her.
(c) He asks her what he should do.
(d) He defends his actions.
3. What does Sue do after she shuts the door?
(a) Goes to her bedroom.
(b) Drinks a cup of coffee.
(c) Starts more laundry.
(d) Irons Johnny-Boy's shirts.
4. Who are the people in Sue's house?
(a) Women from the church.
(b) Johnny-Boy and comrades.
(c) Several white men.
(d) Reva and her father.
5. How does Johnny-Boy feel when his mother keeps talking at him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Sue proud?
2. What happens to Sue after question #76?
3. What does Sue repeat to the men?
4. What does Sue do when this person comes into the kitchen?
5. How do you think Johnny-Boy feels about his mother?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)