|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, How It's Going.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what object do the girls' eyes remind the narrator?
(a) A shiny piece of aluminum.
(b) A Jeep Cherokee in the junkyard.
(c) A bruised apple.
(d) A sandblasted shower door.
2. Upon opening the Post, what does the narrator discover about Coma Baby?
(a) Coma Baby was delivered six weeks premature and the mother is dead.
(b) Coma Baby was experiencing complications and doctors were worried.
(c) Coma Baby's mother has woken up and everyone is fine.
(d) Coma Baby was expected to have a safe, normal delivery.
3. Who does he call the minute he wakes up?
(a) Vicky Hollins.
(b) Megan Avery.
(d) Clara Tillinghast.
4. Where does the narrator decide to go?
(a) The office.
(b) The Lion's Head Pub.
5. Upon arriving at his apartment, what does the narrator realize he has forgotten?
(a) His wedding ring.
(b) His keys.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) His rolodex.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to work, what poster does the narrator see?
2. Does the narrator enjoy dancing with Elaine?
3. What does the narrator feel he must relearn?
4. What does the narrator offer to trade with the man?
5. Who offers the narrator a reference when he returns to the office?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)