|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, How It's Going.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does the narrator make a lunch date for the next day?
(a) The Druid.
(b) Clara Tillinghast.
(c) Megan Avery.
(d) Vicky Hollins.
2. What does he discover upon a search of the Ladies' room?
(a) Theresa and Elaine in an embrace.
(b) Megan Avery and Theresa in conversation.
(c) Tad Allagash and Elaine in an embrace.
(d) Amanda and Tad Allagash snorting coke.
3. What short article, besides the French article, is the narrator assigned to fact-check?
(a) A report with new information on Elizabeth I.
(b) A report on breakthroughs in leukemia.
(c) A report on the Annual Polar Explorers Society.
(d) A report on the Audubon Society of Indiana.
4. What is the significance of the corner of Bleecker and Cornelia street?
(a) This is the location of a recent murder investigation.
(b) This is the location of Tad Allagash's death.
(c) This is the location of the coffee shop where the narrator and Amanda met.
(d) This is the location of the apartment building where the narrator lived with Amanda.
5. On the morning of his meeting with Clara, what time does the narrator wake up?
(b) Six-thirty AM.
(c) Ten o'clock AM.
(d) Nine o'clock AM.
Short Answer Questions
1. What memo, signed by the Druid's assistant, arrives in the afternoon?
2. What plans with Megan has the narrator forgotten?
3. What does the phone call entail?
4. What does the narrator's mother reveal about the narrator as a baby?
5. Who is the narrator's direct supervisor?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)