|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, How It's Going.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the narrator compare to Amanda?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A foal.
(c) A bear cub.
(d) A gosling.
2. After what duration of time did the narrator and Amanda move in together?
(a) One day.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
3. What item seen in the window of an antique shop does Vicky want in her house someday?
(a) An antique roll top writing desk.
(b) A big screen TV.
(c) A painted wooden carousel horse.
(d) A pool table.
4. Where did the narrator first meet Amanda?
(c) Kansas City.
(d) St. Louis.
5. Who calls to wake up the narrator?
(a) Megan Avery.
(b) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator begin to panic as the morning waxes?
2. What pain medication is their mother taking?
3. How does the narrator's mother describe the pain she is in?
4. With whom does the narrator make a lunch date for the next day?
5. What animal does Vicky use as a philosophical example for the narrator?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)