|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, How It's Going.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator see in the window of Saks?
(a) A featured spread of his magazine.
(b) A mannequin of Amanda.
(c) Tad Allagash's photo.
(d) A fight between a couple.
2. In which department would the narrator rather be working?
(a) The Department of Photography.
(b) The Fiction Department.
(c) The Grammar Department.
(d) The Department of Factual Verification.
3. Who settled their divorce?
(a) Amanda's lawyer.
(c) Amanda's agent.
(d) The narrator's father.
4. According to Megan, what was the only coherent thing Alex said when he was discovered?
(a) Facts wait for no man.
(b) One more martini, please.
(c) He was being attacked by pygmies.
(d) Bright lights, big city.
5. Of what does the scent remind the narrator?
(a) It reminds him of his mother baking bread.
(b) It reminds him of the way Vicky smells.
(c) It reminds him of his old job.
(d) It reminds him of his encounter the night before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator hope to meet in the club?
2. Who do the narrator and Tad encounter upon their illegal return to the office?
3. What does the narrator attempt to sit and write about?
4. What memo, signed by the Druid's assistant, arrives in the afternoon?
5. What note does the narrator leave for Megan?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)