|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, Sometimes a Vague Notion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plans with Megan has the narrator forgotten?
(a) He has forgotten their elopement.
(b) He has forgotten their dinner reservation.
(c) He has forgotten their movie night.
(d) He has forgotten their lunch date.
2. How does the narrator convince himself to stay out with Tad instead of just going home?
(a) The narrator tells himself he will find another woman to love if he stays out.
(b) The narrator just wants a pick-me-up, then will leave for home.
(c) The narrator knows he has a serious addiction and needs the drugs.
(d) The narrator tells himself Tad has never let him down.
3. How many siblings does Vicky have?
(a) Two brothers.
(b) Three sisters.
(c) Two sisters and a brother.
4. Who is Alex Hardy?
(a) A fellow Facts Department coworker.
(b) A fiction editor emeritus.
(c) The narrator's brother.
(d) A doorman who occasionally works the elevator.
5. Who has the narrator been set up with for the evening?
(a) Amanda White, his ex-wife.
(b) Clara Tillinghast, his boss.
(c) Megan Avery, his co-worker.
(d) Vicky Hollins, Tad's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scent does the narrator catch on Bleecker street?
2. What does he discover upon a search of the Ladies' room?
3. From whom has the narrator obtained the invitation?
4. What does the narrator discover is missing from the department store window?
5. Where was her first overseas modeling trip?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)