|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, The Department of Factual Verification.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator leaves for lunch, what does Megan ask him to bring back for her?
(a) A Tab.
(b) A ham sandwich.
(c) A salad.
(d) A diet soda.
2. How does the narrator get the girl to dance with him longer after she's said she is tired?
(a) He gives her a rose and tells her she is beautiful.
(b) He pays the DJ to play better songs.
(c) He offers her drugs which she gladly takes.
(d) He threatens her with bodily harm.
3. What does the homeless person do on the narrator's train ride to work?
(a) The homeless man steals the New York Post.
(b) The homeless man accosts the narrator.
(c) The homeless man steals the narrator's cocaine.
(d) The homeless man sits on an old lady.
4. What scent does the narrator catch on Bleecker street?
(a) An Italian bakery.
(b) Coffee from open windows of an apartment building.
(c) Fresh fish.
(d) A dumpster.
5. What does the narrator purchase on his lunch break?
(a) Some cocaine on the street corner.
(b) A Cartier watch.
(c) A scarf from a street vendor.
(d) A diamond ring from Tiffany's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's nickname for cocaine?
2. What was the narrator's most significant contact with The Druid?
3. What heath ailment does Wade knowingly joke about with the narrator?
4. What memo, signed by the Druid's assistant, arrives in the afternoon?
5. In what point of view is the novel written?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)