|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, The Department of Factual Verification.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scent does the narrator catch on Bleecker street?
(a) Fresh fish.
(b) Coffee from open windows of an apartment building.
(c) A dumpster.
(d) An Italian bakery.
2. When the narrator leaves for lunch, what does Megan ask him to bring back for her?
(a) A ham sandwich.
(b) A salad.
(c) A diet soda.
(d) A Tab.
3. What does the narrator purchase on his lunch break?
(a) Some cocaine on the street corner.
(b) A scarf from a street vendor.
(c) A diamond ring from Tiffany's.
(d) A Cartier watch.
4. What kind of ship does the narrator watch make its way across the river?
(a) A garbage barge.
(b) A sailboat.
(c) A schooner.
(d) A canoe.
5. Who is the narrator talking with at the club?
(a) A girl with a shaved head.
(c) A man with a lizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What heath ailment does Wade knowingly joke about with the narrator?
2. Why does the narrator begin to panic as the morning waxes?
3. What letters does the girl particularly like?
4. What does the homeless person do on the narrator's train ride to work?
5. What is Tad Allagash's main goal in life?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)