|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, A Womb With a View.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator convince himself to stay out with Tad instead of just going home?
(a) The narrator knows he has a serious addiction and needs the drugs.
(b) The narrator tells himself Tad has never let him down.
(c) The narrator just wants a pick-me-up, then will leave for home.
(d) The narrator tells himself he will find another woman to love if he stays out.
2. Upon his discovery, what phrase does the narrator blurt out?
(a) "Et tu, Brute?"
(b) "Bon appétit."
(c) "Better safe than sorry."
(d) "To each his own."
3. How does the narrator get the girl to dance with him longer after she's said she is tired?
(a) He pays the DJ to play better songs.
(b) He threatens her with bodily harm.
(c) He offers her drugs which she gladly takes.
(d) He gives her a rose and tells her she is beautiful.
4. What happens to the narrator's deadline on the French piece?
(a) The French piece is taken out of his hands and given to Avery.
(b) The deadline is delayed, giving him much more time.
(c) The deadline is moved up and he may not be able to finish.
(d) The French piece is completely scrapped and all his time wasted.
5. How old is the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has called in sick to the office?
2. Who does the narrator hope to meet in the club?
3. Where does Alex suspect homosexuality "comes from"?
4. Of what do Elaine's dance moves remind the narrator?
5. Why does the narrator begin to panic as the morning waxes?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)