|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Delirium say she often gets lost in now that she is Delirium?
2. Where in the waking world does Dream want to travel first?
3. What happens shortly after Etain smells something strange in her living room?
(a) The building explodes.
(b) An earthquake starts.
(c) She faints.
(d) A man knocks on the door.
4. Who helped Delirium the most during her transformation?
5. What is the first animal we see the Alderman change into?
(a) A fox.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Delirium go after talking with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
2. Where does the Alderman say Death always comes from?
3. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
4. What kind of creature is Dream?
5. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was unique about Delirium's transformation?
2. How does Destruction leave when he is done talking to Dream and Delirium?
3. What does Delirium ask of Dream after Destruction is gone, and what is his response?
4. How does Ruby die?
5. What has Nada chosen to do at the beginning of the book, and why?
6. What does Lucien tell Dream after his consult with Lady Bast?
7. How has the Alderman been cheating Death?
8. What gift does Destruction give to Dream?
9. What caused Delirium's transformation?
10. What happens as Ishtar begins to really dance for the first time?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)