Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Delirium used to be before she became Delirium?
2. Who is Desire's twin sister?
3. Who is the first woman Dream talks to?
4. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
a) It is her nature.
b) She is passing into another age.
c) She misses her brother.
d) There is too much change going on.
5. At the beginning of this book, what does Nada choose to be re-born as?
This section contains 853 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)