|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bernie remain different from other humans?
(a) He never sleeps deeply.
(b) He avoids seeing death.
(c) He uses his third eye.
(d) He gives himself up to his dreams.
2. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 300 years.
(d) 100 years.
3. What does Ruby do while watching TV in her first motel room?
(c) All of these.
(d) Takes drugs.
4. Where was Farrell in his former life?
5. What kind of bird is Matthew?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Alderman say Death always comes from?
2. What does Delirium say she often gets lost in now that she is Delirium?
3. How old was Bernie when he died?
4. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
5. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is in Bernie's secret black box?
2. How has the Alderman been cheating Death?
3. How does Bernie die?
4. Why has Bernie decided to be a lawyer?
5. What are Destruction and Barnabas doing when we first see them?
6. What was unique about Delirium's transformation?
7. What are the Endless?
8. What happens to Etain the first time we see her in this book?
9. Why does Dream tell Delirium he is willing to help her?
10. Who is Farrell now, and who did he used to be?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)