|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Delirium say she often gets lost in now that she is Delirium?
2. Who is the first woman Dream talks to?
3. What does Destruction say will end his time on Earth?
(a) When magic is no longer valued.
(b) When humans connect energy and matter.
(c) When faith ceases to inspire.
(d) When humans learn responsibility.
4. How are Delirium and Orpheus related?
(a) Delirium is his mother.
(b) Delirium is his aunt.
(c) Delirium is his sister.
(d) Delirium is his cousin.
5. What is the vagrant woman trying to do for Delirium at the beginning of the book?
(a) Sell her flowers.
(b) Fight her.
(c) Comfort her.
(d) Send her away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
2. What is Destruction doing when we first see him in this book?
3. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
4. Where does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Ruby do while watching TV in her first motel room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Delirium tell her sister she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
2. What was unique about Delirium's transformation?
3. How does Ruby die?
4. Where did Dream rescue Nada from?
5. How does Bernie die?
6. Why did Dream's rescue of Nada not make her love him?
7. What are hung on the walls of Destruction's house?
8. How has the Alderman been cheating Death?
9. What are the Endless?
10. How does Delirium hope to cheer up Dream at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)