|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the vagrant woman trying to do for Delirium at the beginning of the book?
(a) Sell her flowers.
(b) Send her away.
(c) Fight her.
(d) Comfort her.
2. How are Dream and Orpheus related?
(a) Dream is his father.
(b) Dream is his son.
(c) Dream is his brother.
(d) Dream is his uncle.
3. What does Destruction say will end his time on Earth?
(a) When humans connect energy and matter.
(b) When magic is no longer valued.
(c) When humans learn responsibility.
(d) When faith ceases to inspire.
4. Why does Dream say he is setting out to find Destruction?
(a) To restore order.
(b) To forget about Nada.
(c) To spend time with his sister.
(d) To improve his character.
5. What does Delirium say she often gets lost in now that she is Delirium?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bernie remain different from other humans?
2. Where in the waking world does Dream want to travel first?
3. What is Bernie's occupation?
4. Who helped Delirium the most during her transformation?
5. What is the name of the mortal that Delirium connects with the Dancing Woman?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bernie die?
2. What does Matthew talk to Lucien about when he first meet him?
3. How was Delirium comforted during her transition?
4. What was unique about Delirium's transformation?
5. What do Dream and Delirium do after Ruby dies?
6. What are Destruction and Barnabas doing when we first see them?
7. What does Destruction say will end his age on earth?
8. Describe the last interchange between Despair and Destruction before he disappeared.
9. Why has Bernie decided to be a lawyer?
10. Who is Farrell now, and who did he used to be?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)