|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of creature is Dream?
(a) A God.
(b) An Endless.
(c) A Creator.
(d) An Immortal.
2. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 300 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 400 years.
3. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can live more simply than before.
(b) So she can rule the way she wants.
(c) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
(d) So she can get some powers.
4. How does Bernie remain different from other humans?
(a) He uses his third eye.
(b) He never sleeps deeply.
(c) He avoids seeing death.
(d) He gives himself up to his dreams.
5. What does the Alderman do to turn his clothes to stone?
(a) He dips them in concrete.
(b) He urinates on them.
(c) He pours water on them.
(d) He freezes them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Delirium meet with Farrell?
2. What does the first woman Dream talks to do for him and Delirium?
3. What is Lucien's occupation in the Dreaming?
4. How was Delirium helped through her transformation?
5. Who shows Dream the secret papers of Bernie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who took the absence of Destruction the hardest, and why?
2. What are the Endless?
3. How does Delirium hope to cheer up Dream at the beginning of the book?
4. What has Nada chosen to do at the beginning of the book, and why?
5. What does Matthew talk to Lucien about when he first meet him?
6. Why did Delirium come to talk to Dream after being denied by the twin sisters?
7. What are hung on the walls of Destruction's house?
8. How was Delirium comforted during her transition?
9. What caused Delirium's transformation?
10. How has the Alderman been cheating Death?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)