|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
2. Where does the Alderman say Death always comes from?
(a) The south.
(b) The sky.
(c) The north.
(d) The earth.
3. Where in the waking world does Dream want to travel first?
4. What does the first woman Dream talks to do for him and Delirium?
(a) Drives them around.
(b) Gives them a map.
(c) Buys them appropriate clothing.
(d) Takes them to a hotel.
5. What is the name of Abel's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Despair refuse to help find Destruction?
2. Who shows Dream the secret papers of Bernie?
3. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
4. What is Bernie's last name?
5. Who helped Delirium the most during her transformation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Farrell now, and who did he used to be?
2. What does Dream do at the beginning of the book, and why?
3. What are hung on the walls of Destruction's house?
4. Why has Bernie decided to be a lawyer?
5. Who is Ruby?
6. What do Dream and Delirium do after Ruby dies?
7. Why did Delirium come to talk to Dream after being denied by the twin sisters?
8. What does Matthew talk to Lucien about when he first meet him?
9. What does Destruction say will end his age on earth?
10. What is in Bernie's secret black box?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)