|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Delirium helped through her transformation?
(a) She was sung to.
(b) She was massaged.
(c) She was held tightly.
(d) None of these.
2. What did Delirium used to be before she became Delirium?
3. What kind of bird is Matthew?
4. What does the Alderman do to turn his clothes to stone?
(a) He pours water on them.
(b) He dips them in concrete.
(c) He urinates on them.
(d) He freezes them.
5. How does Delirium find the people on her list?
(a) She has a compass to guide her.
(b) She asks Dream to find them.
(c) She uses her mind.
(d) She uses the internet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Delirium the most during her transformation?
2. How are Dream and Orpheus related?
3. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
4. How does Delirium feel when she hears Dream will help her?
5. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are hung on the walls of Destruction's house?
2. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
3. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
4. What caused Delirium's transformation?
5. Who took the absence of Destruction the hardest, and why?
6. How does Bernie die?
7. What gift does Destruction give to Dream?
8. What are the Endless?
9. Why does Dream tell Delirium he is willing to help her?
10. What are Destruction and Barnabas doing when we first see them?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)