|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Alderman watching when he first appears in the book?
(a) The Aurora.
(b) The birds.
(c) The comet.
(d) The meteor shower.
2. What did Delirium used to be before she became Delirium?
3. Who is Desire's twin sister?
4. What did Farrell used to be?
(a) A king.
(b) A spirit.
(c) An olympian.
(d) A god.
5. Where does Dream have to travel to find Destruction?
(a) The real world.
(b) The waste place.
(c) The dream land.
(d) The void.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
2. What is the first animal we see the Alderman change into?
3. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
4. How did Bernie's family think of him?
5. What is the talking dog doing when we first see him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Dream rescue Nada from?
2. How has the Alderman been cheating Death?
3. Why did Delirium come to talk to Dream after being denied by the twin sisters?
4. What happens to Etain the first time we see her in this book?
5. How does Delirium hope to cheer up Dream at the beginning of the book?
6. What does Dream do at the beginning of the book, and why?
7. What was unique about Delirium's transformation?
8. What has Nada chosen to do at the beginning of the book, and why?
9. Why does Dream tell Delirium he is willing to help her?
10. Why did Dream's rescue of Nada not make her love him?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)