|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Matthew talk to about Dream's lovers?
2. Who is Desire's twin sister?
3. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
(a) 100 years.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 200 years.
(d) 300 years.
4. What snaps Dream out of his memory?
(a) A fire.
(b) A siren.
(c) A scream.
(d) The rain.
5. What is Bernie's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the name of Dream's realm?
3. What is the name of Abel's brother?
4. What did Farrell used to be?
5. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the last interchange between Despair and Destruction before he disappeared.
2. What happens to Delirium after talking to the vagrant woman in London?
3. What has Nada chosen to do at the beginning of the book, and why?
4. What is in Bernie's secret black box?
5. Why did Delirium come to talk to Dream after being denied by the twin sisters?
6. Who is Farrell now, and who did he used to be?
7. How was Delirium comforted during her transition?
8. How does Bernie die?
9. What happens to Etain the first time we see her in this book?
10. What does Dream do at the beginning of the book, and why?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)