|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
(a) She misses her brother.
(b) She is passing into another age.
(c) There is too much change going on.
(d) It is her nature.
2. What kind of creature is Dream?
(a) An Endless.
(b) An Immortal.
(c) A Creator.
(d) A God.
3. What happens shortly after Etain smells something strange in her living room?
(a) A man knocks on the door.
(b) She faints.
(c) The building explodes.
(d) An earthquake starts.
4. What is Andros's grandson doing with the weapon at the beginning of the book?
(a) Cleaning and preparing it.
(b) Waiting for a message.
(c) Guarding a sanctuary.
(d) Commiting suicide.
5. Where was Dream the last time he saw Destruction?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Delirium find the people on her list?
2. What does Delirium say she hates in life?
3. How does Bernie remain different from other humans?
4. What kind of weapon does Andros's grandson have at the beginning of the book?
5. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who took the absence of Destruction the hardest, and why?
2. What caused Delirium's transformation?
3. What are Destruction and Barnabas doing when we first see them?
4. What is happening at the back room of Destruction's house, and what is this supposed to mean?
5. What are hung on the walls of Destruction's house?
6. Why does Delirium tell her sister she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
7. Who is Farrell now, and who did he used to be?
8. How does Bernie die?
9. What happens to Etain the first time we see her in this book?
10. What has Nada chosen to do at the beginning of the book, and why?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)