|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abel and his pet do during the flood?
(a) Go swimming.
(b) Go fishing.
(d) Visit another realm.
2. Who warns Dream about trying to find Destruction?
3. What does the Alderman do to turn his clothes to stone?
(a) He freezes them.
(b) He dips them in concrete.
(c) He urinates on them.
(d) He pours water on them.
4. How are Delirium and Orpheus related?
(a) Delirium is his cousin.
(b) Delirium is his aunt.
(c) Delirium is his sister.
(d) Delirium is his mother.
5. Who does Matthew talk to about Dream's lovers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dream have to travel to find Destruction?
2. How are Dream and Orpheus related?
3. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
4. What is Destruction doing when we first see him in this book?
5. What does Dream invite Delirium to do when she comes to visit him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the Endless?
2. Why did Delirium come to talk to Dream after being denied by the twin sisters?
3. What does the Alderman do when he realizes that danger is coming?
4. Who is Ruby?
5. How does Delirium hope to cheer up Dream at the beginning of the book?
6. What does Matthew talk to Lucien about when he first meet him?
7. What happens to Etain the first time we see her in this book?
8. What do Dream and Delirium do after Ruby dies?
9. Why has Bernie decided to be a lawyer?
10. How was Delirium comforted during her transition?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)