|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
(a) 400 years.
(b) 300 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 200 years.
2. What is Farrell's other name?
3. What does Dream say Delirium is not allowed to do while they look for Destruction?
4. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
(a) It is her nature.
(b) There is too much change going on.
(c) She misses her brother.
(d) She is passing into another age.
5. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
(a) He can see the Endless.
(b) He has been to the Dreaming.
(c) He does not dream.
(d) He is long lived.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Farrell do in his new life?
2. How does Delirium feel when she hears Dream will help her?
3. Why does Despair refuse to help find Destruction?
4. Where was Farrell in his former life?
5. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Dream's rescue of Nada not make her love him?
2. What has Nada chosen to do at the beginning of the book, and why?
3. Describe the last interchange between Despair and Destruction before he disappeared.
4. How does Bernie die?
5. What does Dream do at the beginning of the book, and why?
6. What happens to Etain the first time we see her in this book?
7. Who is Ruby?
8. How does Ruby die?
9. What does Matthew talk to Lucien about when he first meet him?
10. What happens to Delirium after talking to the vagrant woman in London?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)