|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
2. How does Delirium find the people on her list?
(a) She has a compass to guide her.
(b) She uses her mind.
(c) She uses the internet.
(d) She asks Dream to find them.
3. What kind of creature is Dream?
(a) An Endless.
(b) An Immortal.
(c) A Creator.
(d) A God.
4. What is Bernie's last name?
5. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
(a) He does not dream.
(b) He can see the Endless.
(c) He is long lived.
(d) He has been to the Dreaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens shortly after Etain smells something strange in her living room?
2. What is Bernie's occupation?
3. What did Farrell used to be?
4. Where was Farrell in his former life?
5. What does Delirium say she often gets lost in now that she is Delirium?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Nada chosen to do at the beginning of the book, and why?
2. Why does Delirium tell her sister she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Bernie die?
4. How has the Alderman been cheating Death?
5. What was unique about Delirium's transformation?
6. What does the Alderman do when he realizes that danger is coming?
7. Why did Delirium come to talk to Dream after being denied by the twin sisters?
8. What does Dream do at the beginning of the book, and why?
9. Where did Dream rescue Nada from?
10. What is in Bernie's secret black box?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)