|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
(b) So she can get some powers.
(c) So she can rule the way she wants.
(d) So she can live more simply than before.
2. What just ended before this book began?
(a) Dream's relationship with Nada.
(b) Dream's 4th life.
(c) Nada's reign as queen.
(d) Nada's education.
3. What snaps Dream out of his memory?
(a) A fire.
(b) A scream.
(c) The rain.
(d) A siren.
4. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
5. What does Abel and his pet do during the flood?
(b) Visit another realm.
(c) Go swimming.
(d) Go fishing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Delirium go after talking with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
2. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
3. What is Bernie's last name?
4. What kind of bird is Matthew?
5. What does Etain smell in her living room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Dream find Destruction, and what is Destruction's response to being found?
2. What is Tiffany talking about at the end of the book, and where is she saying this?
3. Why does Dream tell Delirium he is willing to help her?
4. Why has Bernie decided to be a lawyer?
5. What does Dream say to Delirium when he goes to her realm?
6. How does Destruction describe Endless?
7. What happens to Destiny after Dream and Delirium leave his garden?
8. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
9. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
10. What does Orpheus say just before his death?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)