|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dream go to look for Etain?
(b) North Dakota.
(c) South Dakota.
2. What is Lucien's occupation in the Dreaming?
3. Who does Dream need for the transportation to find Destruction?
4. What does Andros do with Orpheus at the beginning of the book?
(a) Watch the sunrise.
(b) Sing a song.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Hold a prayer.
5. What city does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Dream say he is setting out to find Destruction?
3. What does Delirium say she hates in life?
4. How does Delirium feel when she hears Dream will help her?
5. What is the talking dog doing when we first see him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
2. How does Lady Bast tell Dream to find Destruction and how does he respond to this?
3. What did Dream say after talking with his son about Destruction?
4. What does Ishtar say happens at the end of a god's life?
5. What does the Alderman do when he realizes that danger is coming?
6. What does Destiny read to Delirium as she is leaving his realm?
7. What are the Endless?
8. How does Ruby die?
9. How does Bernie die?
10. Why does Delirium tell her sister she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)