|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
2. What does Andros do with Orpheus at the beginning of the book?
(a) Watch the sunrise.
(b) Sing a song.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Hold a prayer.
3. What did Farrell used to be?
(a) A king.
(b) A god.
(c) An olympian.
(d) A spirit.
4. At the beginning of this book, what does Nada choose to be re-born as?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A nymph.
(c) A breeze.
(d) A human.
5. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
(a) Remembering important events.
(b) Staying lucid.
(c) Staying calm.
(d) Making friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows Dream the secret papers of Bernie?
2. What is the Alderman watching when he first appears in the book?
3. What is the name of the talking dog with Destruction?
4. How does Bernie die?
5. Who does Dream need for the transportation to find Destruction?
Short Essay Questions
1. What caused Delirium's transformation?
2. What happens to Delirium after talking to the vagrant woman in London?
3. Why does Dream tell Delirium he is willing to help her?
4. What does Matthew talk to Lucien about when he first meet him?
5. Why does Delirium tell her sister she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
6. What has Nada chosen to do at the beginning of the book, and why?
7. How has the Alderman been cheating Death?
8. What was unique about Delirium's transformation?
9. Why did Dream's rescue of Nada not make her love him?
10. What are the Endless?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)