|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
2. What does Dream say Delirium is not allowed to do while they look for Destruction?
3. What does Andros do with Orpheus at the beginning of the book?
(a) Hold a prayer.
(b) Read a book.
(c) Sing a song.
(d) Watch the sunrise.
4. What is the first animal we see the Alderman change into?
(a) A bear.
(b) A fox.
(c) A wolf.
(d) An eagle.
5. What is the Alderman checking when he first appears in the book?
(a) His death traps.
(b) His reports.
(c) His children's bedrooms.
(d) His calendar and schedule.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Delirium and Orpheus related?
2. What did Destruction say people are using now to figure out phenomena?
3. Where was the last place Despair saw Destruction?
4. What is Lucien's occupation in the Dreaming?
5. What snaps Dream out of his memory?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dream tell Delirium he is willing to help her?
2. What are Destruction and Barnabas doing when we first see them?
3. How was Delirium comforted during her transition?
4. What happens to Delirium after talking to the vagrant woman in London?
5. Who is Ruby?
6. Why did Dream's rescue of Nada not make her love him?
7. What does Dream do at the beginning of the book, and why?
8. Why did Delirium come to talk to Dream after being denied by the twin sisters?
9. Who took the absence of Destruction the hardest, and why?
10. What are the Endless?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)