|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Farrell do in his new life?
(a) Instructs leaders.
(b) Teaches mythology.
(c) Provides transportation.
(d) Predicts the future.
2. How does Delirium feel when she hears Dream will help her?
3. What is Andros's grandson doing with the weapon at the beginning of the book?
(a) Guarding a sanctuary.
(b) Commiting suicide.
(c) Waiting for a message.
(d) Cleaning and preparing it.
4. What is the name of Abel's pet?
5. What does Ruby do while watching TV in her first motel room?
(a) All of these.
(c) Takes drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Delirium go after talking with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
2. Who is Desire's twin sister?
3. What kind of bird is Matthew?
4. What does Andros do with Orpheus at the beginning of the book?
5. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who took the absence of Destruction the hardest, and why?
2. How does Bernie die?
3. What happens to Delirium after talking to the vagrant woman in London?
4. Why has Bernie decided to be a lawyer?
5. What does Dream do at the beginning of the book, and why?
6. What are the Endless?
7. What has Nada chosen to do at the beginning of the book, and why?
8. Who is Ruby?
9. How does Delirium hope to cheer up Dream at the beginning of the book?
10. Describe the last interchange between Despair and Destruction before he disappeared.
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)