|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the last place Despair saw Destruction?
(d) New York.
2. What is in Bernie's black box?
(a) Oil paintings.
(b) All of these.
(c) Gold pieces.
3. How long had it been raining when flooding began in the Dreaming?
(a) 27 days.
(b) 23 days.
(c) 20 days.
(d) 18 dys.
4. What has Desire been trying to do at Dream's castle when Delirium comes to visit?
(a) Punish Dream.
(b) Rest from a sickness.
(c) Cheer up Dream.
(d) Repair some damage.
5. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Farrell's other name?
2. What is the vagrant woman trying to do for Delirium at the beginning of the book?
3. What did Destruction say people are using now to figure out phenomena?
4. Who shows Dream the secret papers of Bernie?
5. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Dream's rescue of Nada not make her love him?
2. What happens to Delirium after talking to the vagrant woman in London?
3. What are hung on the walls of Destruction's house?
4. What do Dream and Delirium do after Ruby dies?
5. Why has Bernie decided to be a lawyer?
6. What is happening at the back room of Destruction's house, and what is this supposed to mean?
7. What has Nada chosen to do at the beginning of the book, and why?
8. How does Delirium hope to cheer up Dream at the beginning of the book?
9. Who is Farrell now, and who did he used to be?
10. How does Bernie die?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)