|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
(a) He gets a lot of money from it.
(b) People always need lawyers.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is a life long learner.
2. What caused Farrell to change his identity?
(a) He had to hide from enemies.
(b) He got bored.
(c) Someone killed him.
(d) People stopped worshipping him.
3. What did Farrell used to be?
(a) An olympian.
(b) A god.
(c) A king.
(d) A spirit.
4. What does Delirium say she often gets lost in now that she is Delirium?
5. What does the Alderman do to turn his clothes to stone?
(a) He urinates on them.
(b) He pours water on them.
(c) He freezes them.
(d) He dips them in concrete.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Destruction say will end his time on Earth?
2. What is the Alderman checking when he first appears in the book?
3. What kind of abode does Dream live in?
4. What is the Alderman watching when he first appears in the book?
5. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening at the back room of Destruction's house, and what is this supposed to mean?
2. What was unique about Delirium's transformation?
3. What are the Endless?
4. Who is Farrell now, and who did he used to be?
5. How was Delirium comforted during her transition?
6. Who took the absence of Destruction the hardest, and why?
7. Who is Ruby?
8. What has Nada chosen to do at the beginning of the book, and why?
9. What does Destruction say will end his age on earth?
10. Why does Dream tell Delirium he is willing to help her?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)