|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
2. What does the Alderman do after he changes into an animal?
(a) He eats his shadow.
(b) He howls at the moon.
(c) He sleeps.
(d) He marks his area.
3. What is Lucien's occupation in the Dreaming?
4. Who does Dream need for the transportation to find Destruction?
5. What is the Alderman checking when he first appears in the book?
(a) His reports.
(b) His death traps.
(c) His calendar and schedule.
(d) His children's bedrooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
2. What is in Bernie's black box?
3. How old was Bernie when he died?
4. What does Abel and his pet do during the flood?
5. How long has Destruction been missing at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was unique about Delirium's transformation?
2. What happens to Etain the first time we see her in this book?
3. Why does Delirium tell her sister she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
4. Describe the last interchange between Despair and Destruction before he disappeared.
5. What does Matthew talk to Lucien about when he first meet him?
6. Who is Ruby?
7. What are hung on the walls of Destruction's house?
8. Who is Farrell now, and who did he used to be?
9. What is in Bernie's secret black box?
10. Why did Delirium come to talk to Dream after being denied by the twin sisters?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)