|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows Dream the secret papers of Bernie?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His housekeeper.
(d) His daughter.
2. What does Etain smell in her living room?
3. What did Delirium used to be before she became Delirium?
4. Who helped Delirium the most during her transformation?
5. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
(a) He can see the Endless.
(b) He does not dream.
(c) He is long lived.
(d) He has been to the Dreaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the talking dog doing when we first see him?
2. At the beginning of this book, what does Nada choose to be re-born as?
3. What is Farrell's other name?
4. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
5. Where was Farrell in his former life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Etain the first time we see her in this book?
2. Why does Delirium tell her sister she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Dream do at the beginning of the book, and why?
4. How does Ishtar explain the lives of Gods and Goddesses?
5. Where does Dream find Destruction, and what is Destruction's response to being found?
6. What gift does Destruction give to Delirium?
7. Who is Farrell now, and who did he used to be?
8. What does Destruction say will end his age on earth?
9. What happens to Delirium after talking to the vagrant woman in London?
10. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)