|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bernie's occupation?
2. Where was Dream the last time he saw Destruction?
3. Where does the Alderman say Death always comes from?
(a) The south.
(b) The sky.
(c) The earth.
(d) The north.
4. Who does Matthew talk to about Dream's lovers?
5. Who does Dream need for the transportation to find Destruction?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Abel's brother?
2. Where does Delirium go after talking with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
3. What kind of bird is Matthew?
4. What kind of abode does Dream live in?
5. Where does Dream go to look for Etain?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who took the absence of Destruction the hardest, and why?
2. What does Matthew talk to Lucien about when he first meet him?
3. What does Dream do at the beginning of the book, and why?
4. What happens to Delirium after talking to the vagrant woman in London?
5. Why does Delirium tell her sister she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
6. What are the Endless?
7. Why did Delirium come to talk to Dream after being denied by the twin sisters?
8. What happens to Etain the first time we see her in this book?
9. Why does Dream tell Delirium he is willing to help her?
10. What caused Delirium's transformation?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)