|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andros do with Orpheus at the beginning of the book?
(a) Hold a prayer.
(b) Sing a song.
(c) Watch the sunrise.
(d) Read a book.
2. What did Farrell used to be?
(a) An olympian.
(b) A spirit.
(c) A god.
(d) A king.
3. How does Ruby die?
(a) She is stabbed.
(b) She chokes.
(c) She is poisoned.
(d) She is burnt.
4. Where was Dream the last time he saw Destruction?
5. How are Delirium and Orpheus related?
(a) Delirium is his sister.
(b) Delirium is his mother.
(c) Delirium is his aunt.
(d) Delirium is his cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the big storm in the Dreaming?
2. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
3. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Delirium say she often gets lost in now that she is Delirium?
5. What does Etain smell in her living room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Bernie decided to be a lawyer?
2. What is in Bernie's secret black box?
3. What happens to Delirium after talking to the vagrant woman in London?
4. How does Ruby die?
5. How was Delirium comforted during her transition?
6. Why did Delirium come to talk to Dream after being denied by the twin sisters?
7. Why does Delirium tell her sister she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
8. Why did Dream's rescue of Nada not make her love him?
9. Who is Farrell now, and who did he used to be?
10. What do Dream and Delirium do after Ruby dies?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)