|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ruby die?
(a) She is burnt.
(b) She chokes.
(c) She is poisoned.
(d) She is stabbed.
2. What does Ruby do while watching TV in her first motel room?
(a) Takes drugs.
(b) All of these.
3. Who warns Dream about trying to find Destruction?
4. How does Bernie die?
(a) He gets sick.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) A wall crumbles onto him.
(d) A robber stabs him.
5. What is different from Bernie than other humans?
(a) He does not dream.
(b) He has been to the Dreaming.
(c) He can see the Endless.
(d) He is long lived.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of her brothers is Delirium closest to?
2. What caused Farrell to change his identity?
3. This book is which number in a series?
4. What snaps Dream out of his memory?
5. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening at the back room of Destruction's house, and what is this supposed to mean?
2. Where did Dream rescue Nada from?
3. How was Delirium comforted during her transition?
4. What are the Endless?
5. Why did Delirium come to talk to Dream after being denied by the twin sisters?
6. What has Nada chosen to do at the beginning of the book, and why?
7. Why has Bernie decided to be a lawyer?
8. What happens to Etain the first time we see her in this book?
9. How does Delirium hope to cheer up Dream at the beginning of the book?
10. Describe the last interchange between Despair and Destruction before he disappeared.
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)