|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Destruction say people are using now to figure out phenomena?
2. What is the name of Dream's realm?
(a) The Dreaming.
(c) The Cloud.
3. What does Destruction say will end his time on Earth?
(a) When magic is no longer valued.
(b) When faith ceases to inspire.
(c) When humans connect energy and matter.
(d) When humans learn responsibility.
4. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
5. What does Dream say Delirium is not allowed to do while they look for Destruction?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Dream and Orpheus related?
2. What does Ruby do while watching TV in her first motel room?
3. What did Farrell used to be?
4. What snaps Dream out of his memory?
5. Why has Bernie chosen his profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Delirium comforted during her transition?
2. What are the Endless?
3. What does Dream do at the beginning of the book, and why?
4. What happens to Etain the first time we see her in this book?
5. Describe the last interchange between Despair and Destruction before he disappeared.
6. What does Destruction say will end his age on earth?
7. Who is Farrell now, and who did he used to be?
8. What happens to Delirium after talking to the vagrant woman in London?
9. What does the Alderman do when he realizes that danger is coming?
10. What caused Delirium's transformation?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)