|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Farrell's other name?
2. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can live more simply than before.
(b) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
(c) So she can rule the way she wants.
(d) So she can get some powers.
3. Who does Matthew talk to about Dream's lovers?
4. Who is Desire's twin sister?
5. What is the name of Abel's pet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Destruction when we first see him in this book?
2. How did Bernie's family think of him?
3. What is the talking dog doing when we first see him?
4. What is Lucien's occupation in the Dreaming?
5. What snaps Dream out of his memory?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ruby?
2. What was unique about Delirium's transformation?
3. What do Dream and Delirium do after Ruby dies?
4. What does the Alderman do when he realizes that danger is coming?
5. What does Destruction say will end his age on earth?
6. What happens to Delirium after talking to the vagrant woman in London?
7. Why does Dream tell Delirium he is willing to help her?
8. What happens to Etain the first time we see her in this book?
9. What are the Endless?
10. Who took the absence of Destruction the hardest, and why?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)