|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of creature is Dream?
(a) A Creator.
(b) An Endless.
(c) A God.
(d) An Immortal.
2. Where does Delirium meet with Farrell?
3. What does Andros do with Orpheus at the beginning of the book?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Hold a prayer.
(c) Watch the sunrise.
(d) Sing a song.
4. Who escorts Delirium home after she talks with the vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the talking dog doing when we first see him?
(a) Critiquing Destruction's work.
(b) Doing his own painting.
(c) Digging a hole.
(d) Conducting the music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Alderman checking when he first appears in the book?
2. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
3. What is the name of the talking dog with Destruction?
4. What does Delirium say she often gets lost in now that she is Delirium?
5. At the beginning of this book, what does Nada choose to be re-born as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Matthew talk to Lucien about when he first meet him?
2. What does Desire say to Tiffany after Ishtar's dance?
3. What is Destruction writing in his house, and what does he say she senses happening at that time?
4. How does one get to Destiny's realm?
5. How does Destruction leave when he is done talking to Dream and Delirium?
6. Why does Dream tell Delirium he is willing to help her?
7. What does Orpheus ask about just before his death, and what is the answer?
8. Who is Ruby?
9. What strange thing happens when Dream returns to his realm after his son's death?
10. What do Dream and Delirium do after Ruby dies?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)