Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can live more simply than before.
(b) So she can get some powers.
(c) So she can rule the way she wants.
(d) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
2. What city does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
3. Who does Matthew talk to about Dream's lovers?
4. What did Ishtar say the Babylonians do to worship the Gods?
(a) Scourged their bodies.
(b) Burned women.
(c) Killed animals.
(d) Had sex with women.
5. What does Destruction buy to bring to his house?
(d) Wall paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
2. What kind of abode does Dream live in?
3. Where does Delirium meet with Farrell?
4. What is the Alderman watching when he first appears in the book?
5. Where was Farrell in his former life?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)