|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book in the series does this one pick up after?
2. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
(b) So she can rule the way she wants.
(c) So she can live more simply than before.
(d) So she can get some powers.
3. What is the name of Andros's grandson?
4. What kind of creature is Dream?
(a) A God.
(b) An Endless.
(c) An Immortal.
(d) A Creator.
5. Who does Matthew talk to about Dream's lovers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What just ended before this book began?
2. How was Delirium helped through her transformation?
3. What city does Delirium meet with a vagrant woman at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Delirium say she is having such a hard time holding herself together at the beginning of the book?
5. Who warns Dream about trying to find Destruction?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)