|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dream get to teach Delirium to drive?
(c) The police officer.
2. What did Delirium have trouble doing when her identity changed?
(a) Making friends.
(b) Staying calm.
(c) Staying lucid.
(d) Remembering important events.
3. Why does Nada choose to be re-born at the beginning of this book?
(a) So she can live more simply than before.
(b) So she can get some powers.
(c) So she can rule the way she wants.
(d) So she can forget what happened between her and Dream.
4. What does Destruction say will end his time on Earth?
(a) When humans learn responsibility.
(b) When faith ceases to inspire.
(c) When magic is no longer valued.
(d) When humans connect energy and matter.
5. What does the Alderman do to turn his clothes to stone?
(a) He urinates on them.
(b) He freezes them.
(c) He pours water on them.
(d) He dips them in concrete.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Farrell do in his new life?
2. How does Delirium feel when she hears Dream will help her?
3. What does Dream invite Delirium to do when she comes to visit him?
4. What is Tiffany's occupation?
5. Where in the waking world does Dream want to travel first?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)