Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boyfriends does Bridget count in the last year?
2. Mark does not want Bridget to worry too much about dinner. She thinks his concern is ___________.
3. What is the name of the 23-year-old that Bridget takes to dinner with the Smug Marrieds?
4. Why does Perpetua charge Bridget extra money for their room in Edinburgh?
5. Bridget's suggestion at her first work meeting is _______________.
Essay Topic 1
By the end of September, Bridget has worked for two different bosses, Daniel Cleaver and Richard Finch. Compare and contrast these two men in how they conduct themselves as bosses, men, and their treatment of Bridget.
Essay Topic 2
Bridget and her mum have an interesting, often troubled, relationship. However, there are times in the book when it is obvious that Bridget's mum cares and wants to see her daughter happy. Give 3 examples of times when Bridget's mum is concerned with Bridget's welfare. Explain how each example shows her mum's true feelings for Bridget.
Essay Topic 3
Bridget is blessed with having good friends whom she thinks of as family. Describe each of Bridget's friends and explain why the author created them. Also, explain how each character is connected to a theme in the book.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)