Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boyfriends does Bridget count in the last year?
(b) She doesn't count any of them.
2. Mark does not want Bridget to worry too much about dinner. She thinks his concern is ___________.
3. What is the name of the 23-year-old that Bridget takes to dinner with the Smug Marrieds?
4. Why does Perpetua charge Bridget extra money for their room in Edinburgh?
(a) Perpetua needs the money.
(b) She knows Bridget cannot afford the payment.
(c) Bridget broke a lamp in the room.
(d) She thinks Bridget had a man staying with her.
5. Bridget's suggestion at her first work meeting is _______________.
(a) A success.
(b) A hard-hitting news story.
(c) A failure.
(d) A political story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bridget fears that Mark was turned off by her _______________ .
2. Una calls Mark's date, Natasha, "quite the Little Madam." She means Natasha is ___________.
3. Bridget and Mark never go out to dinner together. Why?
4. Why is Bridget embarrassed when she arrives at the Tarts and Vicars party?
5. Bridget decides that her end-of-the-year tally represents what?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)