|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Bridget's father when he calls her before the party?
(a) He is having a breakdown.
(b) Her mother has asked to come home.
(c) He heard about her breakup with Daniel.
(d) He is filing for divorce.
2. What answer does Bridget give Mark about going to dinner?
(a) Let's talk about it later.
3. How does Jude influence Bridget in the beginning of November?
(a) Taking her to dinner.
(b) By giving her a shoulder to cry on.
(c) Helping her get angry at men.
(d) By giving her self-help ideas.
4. What is a "vicar"?
(a) An old man.
(b) A type of pickle.
(c) A church pastor.
(d) A car.
5. As December goes on, Bridget becomes depressed because she has not received _____________.
(a) A bonus at work.
(c) Christmas presents.
(d) Party invitations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel's interpretation of Bridget's dream show the reader about his character?
2. Who does Bridget's mum want her to see at the Darcy's Ruby Anniversary party?
3. How does Bridget's mum calm Julio down?
4. How does the book end?
5. The January - December chapter is:
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)