|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark Darcy's home can only be described as a _____________.
2. What does Daniel's interpretation of Bridget's dream show the reader about his character?
(a) That he feels uncomfortable with intimacy.
(b) That he is not capable of deep thoughts.
(c) That he doesn't like Bridget.
(d) That he is a funny guy.
3. Una calls Mark's date, Natasha, "quite the Little Madam." She means Natasha is ___________.
(a) Very kind.
(c) Full of herself.
4. Mark ends up traveling to ___________ to find Bridget's mum.
5. Mark Darcy makes it clear that he does not like ________________.
(a) Tarts and Vicars.
(c) Bridget's mum.
(d) Daniel Cleaver.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Christmas at her parents' home, Bridget hangs out of the window to smoke a cigarette. What does she see her mum and brother doing?
2. How many resolutions does Bridget keep?
3. Bridget is also excited because this will be a good opportunity for Daniel to meet ____________.
4. How does Bridget justify her lottery ticket spending?
5. What is the name of the television show that Bridget begins working on?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)