|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bridget's suggestion at her first work meeting is _______________.
(a) A failure.
(b) A political story.
(c) A success.
(d) A hard-hitting news story.
2. What is a "vicar"?
(a) A car.
(b) A church pastor.
(c) A type of pickle.
(d) An old man.
3. Mark and Bridget leave the chaos of her parents' Christmas and decide to have a private dinner together. What does Mark tell Bridget over dinner?
(a) She looks beautiful.
(b) He wants to date her.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He needs space.
4. Mark and Bridget have a bonding moment over milk and _________.
(d) Terra cotta.
5. What does Bridget decide might make her "combust with shame" at the end of the story?
(b) Christmas memories.
(c) Diamond patterned sweaters.
(d) TV reporting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bridget's new career changes her. She begins to think more about work and obsesses less about ________________.
2. How long has she been with Mark when she writes her tally list in the January - December chapter?
3. How many resolutions does Bridget keep?
4. Why is Bridget excited when Daniel agrees to go to the Tarts and Vicars party?
5. What is the purpose of Bridget's dinner party?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)