|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Christmas at her parents' home, Bridget hangs out of the window to smoke a cigarette. What does she see her mum and brother doing?
(a) Eating chocolate without her.
(b) Hugging on the porch.
(c) The same thing.
(d) Yelling at her father.
2. How does Bridget's mum behave once she returns?
(a) Like nothing is wrong.
3. Mark and Bridget leave the dinner party at Bridget's flat in order to go where?
(a) To help Mark's mother.
(b) To aid the police.
(c) To travel to Portugal.
(d) To Bridget's father.
4. Who is the "nice boyfriend" that Bridget lists?
(c) Mark Darcy.
5. Bridget's humiliation during her firehouse interview brings her closer to whom?
(a) Her younger co-workers.
(b) Her boss.
(c) A fireman she met on the set.
(d) Her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark Darcy makes it clear that he does not like ________________.
2. Which word best describes Bridget's attempt to talk to Mark after her mother's comments?
3. Una calls Mark's date, Natasha, "quite the Little Madam." She means Natasha is ___________.
4. What does Daniel's fling suggest about Bridget as she walks out of the flat?
5. How does Bridget's mum calm Julio down?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)