|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January - December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark ask Bridget when they are alone at the Ruby Anniversary party?
(a) To leave the party.
(b) To marry him.
(c) To have dinner with him.
(d) To apologize to Natasha.
2. What reason does Bridget's mum give for being mean to her husband?
(a) She has not been mean to her husband.
(b) She wants to spend her time taking care of herself.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She thinks that he is a bad influence on Bridget.
3. Who asks Bridget to dance on Mark's lawn?
(a) She dances by herself.
(c) A youth named Simon.
(d) Her father.
4. Mark does not want Bridget to worry too much about dinner. She thinks his concern is ___________.
5. "Bridget Jones's Diary" is told from which point of view?
(a) First person.
(b) The narrator's.
(c) Third-person limited.
(d) Third-person objective.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bridget unexpectedly run into at the book-release party?
2. What does Magda discover about her husband?
3. Out of desperation, Bridget decides to call her mum for advice. She calls the advice her mum gives her ____________.
4. Where does Bridget meet her friends after work the day she and Daniel begin flirting by email?
5. What signals the reader that there is something wrong with Bridget's parents?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)