|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January - December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bridget resolves not to become annoyed with "Mum, Una Alconbury or Perpetua." What does this resolution foreshadow about Bridget's relationships with these women?
(a) They will not play an important part in the story.
(b) They will try to help Bridget with her list.
(c) They do not like Bridget.
(d) They will create conflicts with Bridget.
2. Who arrives at Bridget's parents' home on Christmas to help the police?
(a) Bridget's mum.
(b) Bridget's boss.
(c) Mark Darcy.
3. Daniel begs Bridget to go out for a drink and talk with him. What does he tell her while they are out?
(a) He wants her back.
(b) He is getting married.
(c) He wants to marry her.
(d) He is dating more than one other woman.
4. Which of the following resolutions tells you how Bridget feels about her weight?
(a) Go to the gym three times a week, and not merely to buy sandwiches.
(b) Purchase diet food.
(c) Buy a more accurate scale.
(d) Work out every morning.
5. "Bridget Jones's Diary" is told from which point of view?
(a) The narrator's.
(b) Third-person objective.
(c) Third-person limited.
(d) First person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bridget doing at the end of April?
2. Now that Bridget and Daniel are "dating" their relationship becomes a little _______________.
3. What does Daniel's fling suggest about Bridget as she walks out of the flat?
4. What are the mothers like at Harry's birthday party?
5. Bridget's "I Will Not" list is pretty clear about the types of men she wants to stay away from. What does her list suggest about her past dating experiences?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)