|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bridget often journals about her workplace, but never about her actual job. Why might this be?
(a) She is not allowed to talk about her job.
(b) She does not like her job enough to write about it.
(c) Her job was too boring for the author to discuss.
(d) She does not work.
2. Why does Bridget consider her crush on Daniel Cleaver to be "pathetic"?
(a) Because he is a chauvinist.
(b) Because he is her boss.
(c) Because Miss Moneypenny likes him.
(d) She doesn't think her crush is pathetic.
3. Which of Bridget's New Year's resolutions is broken by the end of the January chapter?
(a) Her vow to not have a crush on her boss.
(b) Her commitment to saving money.
(c) Her decision to give away old clothes.
(d) Her commitment to poverty.
4. What is a "tart"?
(a) A pastry.
(b) A silly woman.
(c) A type of candle.
(d) A promiscuous woman.
5. How does Daniel react to Bridget's news that she has a new job?
(a) He feels betrayed by her.
(b) He is excited for her.
(c) He fires her before she can quit.
(d) He is relieved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author trying to say about body image and self-esteem?
2. How does Bridget end up feeling about her holiday getaway with Daniel?
3. In June, Bridget writes that she finds her relationship with Daniel to be somewhat _______________.
4. In the beginning of May, Bridget is worried about what?
5. After Bridget accuses Daniel of giving mixed signals, what does Daniel accuse Bridget of being?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)