|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a "Smug Married"?
(a) A married person who looks down on single people.
(b) A person who is unhappily married.
(c) A married person with children.
(d) A divorced person.
2. After Bridget accuses Daniel of giving mixed signals, what does Daniel accuse Bridget of being?
(a) Not a very good girlfriend.
(b) Cruel for canceling on their weekend getaway.
(c) Expecting too much from him.
(d) Just as confusing with her dating signals as he is.
3. Who is Perpetua?
(a) Bridget's snobby co-worker.
(b) A Smug Married.
(c) Bridget's secretary.
(d) Bridget's best friend.
4. What does Bridget's mum's phone call tell the reader about Bridget and her mum's relationship?
(a) Bridget and her mum love each other.
(b) Bidget's mum approves of Bridget and her lifestyle.
(c) Bridget's mum is critical of Bridget and disapproves of her life.
(d) They are like sisters.
5. Which of the following items is NOT listed at the beginning of each dated journal entry?
(a) The number of days Bridget went to the gym.
(b) Units of alcohol she has consumed.
(c) Her weight in pounds.
(d) Calories she has eaten.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of January, Bridget is woken up by a phone call from her mum. What does Bridget's mum really want when she calls?
2. What does Bridget discover about her mum at the end of their lunch date?
3. Why do the older, married people at the party push Bridget and Mark together?
4. Bridget's "I Will Not" list is pretty clear about the types of men she wants to stay away from. What does her list suggest about her past dating experiences?
5. Which of the following health improvements does Bridget vow to make in the next year?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)