|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Bridget accuses Daniel of giving mixed signals, what does Daniel accuse Bridget of being?
(a) Not a very good girlfriend.
(b) Just as confusing with her dating signals as he is.
(c) Expecting too much from him.
(d) Cruel for canceling on their weekend getaway.
2. What does Bridget's birthday show the reader about her friends?
(a) They know her well and do not judge her.
(b) She doesn't have enough friends for a party.
(c) They don't want to hang out at her flat.
(d) They don't like her cooking.
3. What is the assumption made about single people who are Bridget's age?
(a) People assume they are boring.
(b) It is assumed they never want to have children.
(c) It is assumed they need help finding a date.
(d) People assume they are gay.
4. Who does Bridget's mum want her to meet at the Buffet?
(a) Mark Darcy.
(b) Her sister-in-law.
(c) A girlfriend to hang out with.
(d) Una and Gladys.
5. Where does Bridget meet her friends after work the day she and Daniel begin flirting by email?
(a) At her flat.
(b) A party.
(c) The mall.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bridget discover about her mum at the end of their lunch date?
2. Why do the older, married people at the party push Bridget and Mark together?
3. What is the purpose of Tom's character in the book?
4. Who are Magda and Jeremy?
5. Which of Bridget's New Year's resolutions is broken by the end of the January chapter?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)