|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bridget's "I Will Not" list tell the reader about her character?
(a) The kind of person she wants to become in the next year.
(b) Her job.
(c) The kind of person she does not want to be.
(d) Her family and friends.
2. How does her parents' broken marriage change the relationship Bridget has with them?
(a) They begin to ignore her.
(b) It has made Bridget love them even more.
(c) It has not changed their relationship.
(d) They begin coming to her for help and advice.
3. After Bridget accuses Daniel of giving mixed signals, what does Daniel accuse Bridget of being?
(a) Expecting too much from him.
(b) Not a very good girlfriend.
(c) Cruel for canceling on their weekend getaway.
(d) Just as confusing with her dating signals as he is.
4. Why does Bridget consider her crush on Daniel Cleaver to be "pathetic"?
(a) Because he is a chauvinist.
(b) She doesn't think her crush is pathetic.
(c) Because he is her boss.
(d) Because Miss Moneypenny likes him.
5. Bridget resolves to become a more physically healthy person. Which of the following does she decide to stop doing?
(b) Eating ice cream.
(d) Eating pasta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "barrister"?
2. Bridget's "I Will Not" list is pretty clear about the types of men she wants to stay away from. What does her list suggest about her past dating experiences?
3. What does the February chapter foreshadow about Bridget and Daniel's relationship?
4. What changes does Bridget notice in her mum at the beginning of March?
5. "Bridget Jones's Diary" is told from which point of view?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)