|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Perpetua and Mark's friend, Natasha, try to make Bridget look silly in front of Mark. How does their mockery of Bridget advance the relationship between Bridget and Mark?
(a) It doesn't affect Bridget.
(b) It gives Mark a reason to stick up for Bridget.
(c) It causes Bridget to hate Mark.
(d) It makes Bridget cry.
2. On the way home from the party, Bridget makes a surprise visit at Daniel's, but he tries to avoid letting her into his flat. What does Bridget think is happening?
(a) He is ill.
(b) He does not want to talk to her.
(c) He is cheating on her.
(d) He is working too hard.
3. After Bridget accuses Daniel of giving mixed signals, what does Daniel accuse Bridget of being?
(a) Cruel for canceling on their weekend getaway.
(b) Not a very good girlfriend.
(c) Expecting too much from him.
(d) Just as confusing with her dating signals as he is.
4. What does the phone conversation between Bridget and her mum tell the reader about her mum's character?
(a) Bridget's mum is funny.
(b) Bridget's mum does not think about how her words might hurt others.
(c) Bridget's mum is a sensitive person.
(d) Bridget's mum feels the need to take care of her children.
5. Why is Bridget excited when Daniel agrees to go to the Tarts and Vicars party?
(a) She can't wait to see him dressed up.
(b) She will not have to answer questions about being single.
(c) She wants to show him her costume.
(d) She will have someone to play cards with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "tart"?
2. What does Bridget's mum's phone call tell the reader about Bridget and her mum's relationship?
3. Who is Mark Darcy?
4. Who is Perpetua?
5. Bridget is also excited because this will be a good opportunity for Daniel to meet ____________.
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)