|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose point of view is Bridge to Terabithia written in?
(b) Miss Bessie.
(c) May Belle.
2. What doesn’t Leslie’s family have?
(a) A television.
(b) An oven.
(c) A car.
(d) A radio.
3. What does May Belle call Jess in for in Chapter 1?
4. What does Miss Edmunds teach?
(b) Physical Education.
5. What does Jess like to draw?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jess’s teacher’s name?
2. Where does Jess tell May Belle he is going?
3. What does Mrs. Myers ask Jess to do in Chapter 3?
4. What does Jess wait to hear before getting out of bed in the morning?
5. Who continues to join the boys at recess in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joyce Ann cry on Christmas Eve?
2. Who acts like a bully in Chapter 5?
3. Why does Jess ignore Leslie during recess in Chapter 3?
4. Why does May Belle call Jess “yeller”?
5. What is peculiar about what Leslie is wearing on the first day of fifth grade?
6. How do Jess’ sisters manipulate his mother into giving them money for school shopping?
7. Why does Jess run every morning during his summer vacation?
8. Why are the other teachers critical of Miss Edmunds’ appearance?
9. How does Jess get peace in the evenings?
10. What does Jess want to do with his drawings, as described in Chapter 3?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)