|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can’t Bill give Jess in Chapter 13?
(a) The extra lumber.
(b) Leslie’s art supplies.
(c) P.T., the dog.
(d) Leslie's books.
2. What does Jess get from his parents for Christmas?
(a) New running shoes.
(b) A watercolor set, paint tubes and a pad of paper.
(c) New books.
(d) An electric racing car set.
3. What point of view is Bridge to Terabithia written in?
(a) First person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Third person omniscient.
4. Why does Jess go to the creek in Chapter 13?
(a) To say goodbye to Terabithia.
(b) To see if Leslie left anything behind.
(c) To confront his fear of the creek.
(d) To look for his paints.
5. When does Leslie finally tell Jess what happened with Janice Avery?
(a) On the school bus home.
(b) In class by note.
(c) After school while they are in Terabithia’s castle stronghold.
(d) At after lunch recess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn’t Jess run to his father to hug and kiss him like May Belle?
2. What is the principal’s name at Jess and Leslie’s school?
3. Why does Jess feel guilty about going to Washington D.C. with Miss Edmunds?
4. How old would Leslie be the year she died?
5. Why doesn’t Jess bother with wearing a shirt early in the morning?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)