|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jess and Leslie see at the creek bed that leads them to Terabithia?
(a) Miss Bessie.
(b) An eight-foot wide sea.
(c) A fallen tree.
(d) A mudslide.
2. What did Jess help his mother do in Chapter 2?
(a) Pick and can beans.
(b) Mop and vacuum the floors.
(c) Clean the bathrooms.
(d) Wash and hang the laundry.
3. What does Jess hide under his mattress?
(a) Drawing pens and paper.
4. What does Mrs. Myer’s say to Jess in the hallway in Chapter 13?
(a) She says nothing to him, but simply sends him to the hallway.
(b) She tells him that he’ll feel better soon.
(c) She offers him words of comfort for his loss, and relates how difficult it is to lose someone.
(d) She reminds him that he needs to cooperate and say the Pledge of Allegiance.
5. What does Jess do with what he retrieves from under his mattress in Chaper 12?
(a) Takes it to the barn and burns it.
(b) Gives it to his sisters.
(c) He runs down to the creek and flings all of it into the dirty brown water.
(d) He turns it over in his hands again and again as he cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jess wait to hear before getting out of bed in the morning?
2. How does one enter Terabithia?
3. What does Jess wake up with in Chapter 13?
4. What grade is Janice Avery in?
5. Who finds and follows Jess at recess in Chapter 3?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)