|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Myers help Jess understand?
(a) That there are lots of other children he can be friends with.
(b) That he will only be sad for a little while.
(c) That he will never forget Leslie.
(d) That Leslie is never coming back.
2. Who wakes up when Jess goes to milk Miss Bessie in Chapter 10?
(a) May Belle.
(b) His mother.
(c) Joyce Ann.
(d) His father.
3. How many sisters does Jess have?
4. What does Jess do once the bridge is finished?
(a) He puts flowers in May Belle’s hair and leads her across the bridge into Terabithia.
(b) Runs home and realizes that Terabithia is dead with Leslie.
(c) He sits on it, dangles his feet over the edge and cries.
(d) He walks across it.
5. What broke, causing Leslie’s death?
(a) Her bicycle chain.
(b) One of Leslie’s legs.
(c) The rope used to swing across the creek.
(d) None of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn’t Jess run to his father to hug and kiss him like May Belle?
2. What is the special smile that Mrs. Myers beams at Leslie becoming known as?
3. Who do Jess and Leslie tell about the letter in Chapter 5?
4. What is the rule at Lark Creek, which is more important than anything?
5. When does Leslie finally tell Jess what happened with Janice Avery?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)