|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives back and forth to Washington for work?
(a) Jess's grandfather.
(b) Jess's uncle.
(c) Jess's father.
(d) Jess's older brother.
2. What do the boys do during recess in Chapter 3?
(a) Pick up garbage.
(b) Chase the girls.
(c) Race each other.
(d) Play baseball.
3. What happens while Jess is milking Miss Bessie in Chapter 10?
(a) He receives a telephone call from a woman.
(b) Leslie finds him and asks him to go to Terabithia.
(c) Prince Terrien scares Miss Bessie.
(d) His mother wakes and scolds him for not making breakfast.
4. What is the rule at Lark Creek, which is more important than anything?
(a) “You never befriended members of the opposite sex.”
(b) “You never ask questions.”
(c) “You never admitted to being hungry.”
(d) “You never mixed up troubles at home with life at school.”
5. What does May Belle call Jess in for in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Burke sometimes do while Jess, Leslie and Mr. Burke are painting and working?
2. What is the principal’s name at Jess and Leslie’s school?
3. Leslie says the finished living room is “worthy to be in ________” what?
4. What example of figurative language is the following sentence: “Jess drew the way some people drink whiskey” (p.10)?
5. Who continues to join the boys at recess in Chapter 4?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)