|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys do during recess in Chapter 3?
(a) Pick up garbage.
(b) Chase the girls.
(c) Race each other.
(d) Play baseball.
2. What does Jess make for dinner in Chapter 2?
(a) Chicken and zucchini.
(b) Cheese and crackers.
(c) Peanut butter sandwiches.
(d) Rice and beans.
3. Whose point of view is Bridge to Terabithia written in?
(a) Miss Bessie.
(d) May Belle.
4. Where does Jess’ dad go early every morning?
(a) To get the paper.
(b) He doesn’t go anywhere because he has been laid off.
(c) To look for a job.
(d) To work.
5. What did Leslie say is the reason her parents moved to Lark Creek?
(a) “My parents are reassigning their value structure.”
(b) “My father lost his job.”
(c) “My parents wanted to be closer to family.”
(d) “My mother loves the country.”
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Leslie and Jess wear on their feet when they go to Terabithia during the rainstorm?
2. In Chapter 8, where does Leslie want Jess to take her?
3. Where does Jess tell May Belle he is going?
4. Why does Jess feel guilty about going to Washington D.C. with Miss Edmunds?
5. May Belle tells Jess he’s “yeller”. What does this mean?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)