|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who does Jess want to beat that day at the race?
(a) Roy Jenkins.
(b) May Belle.
(c) Mrs. Myers.
(d) Gary Fulcher.
2. What time were Jess’s sisters supposed to be home by in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 4, why is Jess happy on Friday?
(a) Mrs. Myers said that there is no homework for the weekend.
(b) Students get an extended recess.
(c) Friday is the day Miss Edmunds teaches music.
(d) The school has bought new sports equipment for students.
4. What does Jess finally get Leslie for Christmas?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A new book.
(d) A new sweater.
5. At the end of Chapter 4, what are Jess’s parents worried about?
(a) That Jess plays only with girls.
(b) They don't know where May Belle got the paper dolls.
(c) Brenda is dating an older boy.
(d) They have no money for Christmas presents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the students at Lark Creek eat their lunch?
2. What does Jess hide under his mattress?
3. Who accuses Jess of tripping them on the bus?
4. What do the boys do during recess in Chapter 3?
5. What does Miss Edmunds teach?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)