|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jess win one time the previous school year?
(a) A basketball game.
(b) The spelling bee.
(c) A race.
(d) The cakewalk.
2. What song do the students sing together in music class in Chapter 4?
(a) “Free to Be You and Me”.
(b) “This Land is your Land”.
(c) “The Star-Spangled Banner”.
(d) “God Bless America”.
3. Who finds and follows Jess at recess in Chapter 3?
(a) May Belle.
(b) Gary Fulcher.
(c) Leslie Burke.
(d) Miss Edmunds.
4. What will happen to Jess if he fights a girl and gets caught?
(a) His mother will make him do all of the chores.
(b) His papa will beat him.
(c) Mrs. Myers will give him lunch detention.
(d) Mr. Jenkins will kick him out of school.
5. What was the hardest part of the plan with Janice Avery?
(a) Having her get caught from Mr. Jenkins.
(b) Running away after she’s been tripped.
(c) Planting the note.
(d) Stealing her lunch so that she doesn’t know who did it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is May Belle related to Jess?
2. What is the name of Jess’s elementary school?
3. Who/what is Miss Bessie?
4. What does Miss Edmunds ask Jess to see in Chapter 4?
5. Who in real life scares Jess and Leslie?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)