|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Leslie’s parents do for a living?
(a) They are teachers.
(b) They are actors.
(c) They are painters.
(d) They are writers.
2. How does Mrs. Myers describe Leslie’s report?
3. Who accuses Jess of tripping them on the bus?
(a) May Belle.
(b) Janice Avery.
(d) Gary Fulcher.
4. What is Jess’s consequence for being accused of tripping someone on the bus?
(b) Suspension for two days.
(c) He gets kicked off of the bus and has to walk three miles home.
(d) He has to help Janice up and sit next to her.
5. Who is Leslie Burke?
(a) Jess’ new neighbor.
(b) Jess' dog.
(c) A friend at school.
(d) Jess' cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn’t Jess run to his father to hug and kiss him like May Belle?
2. Where does Jess tell May Belle he is going?
3. Who wins all of the races the first week of school?
4. What does Jess like to do early in the morning?
5. Who does Jess choose to sit next to on the bus in Chapter 3?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)